Chapter 1

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I'm currently inside my new room, living in the Mitake's residence. The room I'm apparently in is next to Ran's room, which kind of makes me curious on what she's doing at the moment. But right now, I gonna take out all my stuff that is inside of my luggage and make myself feel at home.

(Y/N): Alright, let's get to work.

*An Hour or 2 Later*

(Y/N): Phew, that took a while. At least it's done now. Should look good whenever they come in to the room.

I have to say, I feel pretty proud that I manage to put away everything that was in my luggage. I put away all of my clothes in the closet in a nice folded manner and some of them were placed with clothes hangers, so I'll just use these whenever I feel like going out for everyday use. Conveniently there was also desk that I can use. The only things I placed there was just my laptop and photos of my family and friends back where I use to live.

(Y/N): I wonder what they're doing right now.

I walked up to the desk and picked up a photo with my Mom and Dad. If only I could see them again, especially Dad. I put the photo down and picked up the other one with me and my two friends, each of them to my side. Taiko to my right, and Shizuka to my left. Taiko was more of a rival, but I still consider him as someone who I can trust and rely on. Shizuka was an energetic girl and can get pretty flirty with me at times, but I pretty much rub it off like it's nothing when she does try to do those sorts of actions.

(Y/N): We'll meet again someday, I promise.

There was also one more photo, a photo of Ran and me smiling. This fills me up with so much nostalgia just by looking at it. Compare to how she looks now she definitely has change. As soon as I put the photo down, I heard a knock on the door.

(Y/N): Who is it?

(Ran): It's me, can I come in?

(Y/N): Sure, go ahead.

As soon as she came in, she was surprised how I already settled myself in, seeing it how it wasn't an empty room anymore.

(Ran): Wow, I didn't expect you settle in this fast.

(Y/N): Well, I rather do it now than make it feel like a chore later, took me a lot of time too.

(Ran): It definitely shows.

(Y/N): Anyways, what was it that you need?

(Ran): * blushes* Umm... I was just wandering on what you were doing after this.

(Y/N): Did you want to hang out? I'm free anyway so why don't you show me the neighborhood. It's been a while since I lived here after all.

(Ran): *smiles* Sure, I don't mind. I'll go get changed before we head out.

(Y/N): Alright. I'll head downstairs to wait for you.

Ran nodded then walked out of my room to get prepared for our tour around the neighborhood. As for me, I picked up the essentials I needed before we head out. My phone and my wallet. After I grabbed my things, I headed downstairs and suddenly, I met up with Mr. Mitake.

(Mr. Mitake): Oh. Going somewhere?

(Y/N): Yeah. Ran was going to show me around the neighborhood since it has been a while.

(Mr. Mitake): Ahh.. I see. Well don't let me stop you. Just make sure you two will be back before nightfall.

(Y/N): We will. Thanks Mr. Mitake.

(Mr. Mitake): No problem. Have a safe trip.

Aftet our little conversation ended, Ran came down and said she was ready to go. Mr. Mitake bid us farewell and we were off on our tour.

(Y/N): So where are we headed first?

(Ran): Well, how about the park? It's a few blocks down so it's not that far.

(Y/N): Alright the park it is. A little trip down memory lane wouldn't hurt. Let's go.

Ran nodded and we walked straight to the park, which only took us a few minutes. She did say it was a few blocks down, so it wasn't that surprising.

(Y/N): It really has been a long time since I been here. This is what I mainly remember back in our childhood.

(Ran): We used to ride down the slides here, ride on the swings and play in the sandbox.

(Y/N): Yeah, I remember you used to cry here after you tripped near the monkey bars. I came over to ask if you were alright and the first thing you did was gave me a hug while you were crying your eyes out. That was where we first met.

(Ran): *blushes* I-I was only a kid back then. Don't make fun of me...

(Y/N): Hehe. Still, this was an important memory of mine. Something I will never forget, even this park.

(Ran): Yeah... Me too.

(Y/N): Well then, where to next?

(Ran): I was thinking of going to Hazawa Coffee, shouldn't be too far from where we are headed.

(Y/N): You mean Tsugumi's place? That's where you usually hang out right?

(Ran): Yeah, I was hoping you would want to see them again.

(Y/N): Why wouldn't I!? Alright, off we go!

*Ran's POV*

It's been so long since we hung out like this. I can't wait for the others to be surprised to see you again. In your room I saw your photos on your desk. One with you and your parents and the other when you were older with two people that were standing next to you, which I assume they were your friends back where you use to live. The last photo was of you and me when we were kids, we took that picture at this very same park. (Y/N), I'm so glad we get to see each other again, let alone live together.

(Y/N): Hey, Ran. You coming!?

(Ran): Yeah, be right there.

I want to cherish more of these moments with you.