CHAPTER 4

《Chapter four》

Sariah's pov

His gate opened and he drove to the side of his house stopping at the side door, the two that went to the party with us was sitting their. They had left in another vehicle. He left the vehicle running and got out, came around to the passenger side where I was taking off my stylish shoes and pushing my feet into my flat slippers.

"Need help?" He asked taking up the small bag that was at my feet and my high heel stylish shoes. He closed the door when I got out with my purse in my hand. The man went into the vehicle and drove it off to the back as I followed him inside. He allowed me to go before him upstairs, as he lowly shouted to someone in the kitchen to see him upstairs.

I sat down on the plush sofa he put my bag on and walked to his bedroom with my pair of stylish shoes. His friend who sometimes came with him to visit his mother came up the stairs calling

"DJ! whoosh!"

He came to the living room where I was and said good night, I answered him in turn but felt a great unease. I wondered how many persons knew he was dating, fucking or whatever it was his mother's housekeeper. He came into the living room and he wasn't wearing his shirt or shoes from earlier, his shoes was replaced by a slippers and he was now wearing a white T shirt.

"Babes, steam fish and grung food ready in a di kitchen, yuh waan somn fi eat?" He asked.

"Yes, not a lot though." I replied. He spoke to the man who seemed to be in his age bracket called Balla and he went back down stairs, while he came and sat down on my lap.

"You know you are heavy right?" I asked him.

"You heavier a dan me." He replied sliding off unto the couch beside me.

He took up a remote off the sofa arm and turned on the big tv. Balla came back with a tray with two plates, Earlan's plate was overloaded and I wondered if he could really eat off that much. I glance discreetly at his slender but tall physique, as we sat at a small table to the side of the room and I started to eat.

It tasted great, steamed fish with okras, boiled yam, banana, pumpkin, ripe plantain and dumplins. I would not be eating off everything, Balla came back with a jug of juice and two glasses on another serving tray.

Earlan ate off all his food while I leave one dumpling, he complained that Balla only gave him two fishes and I looked at his belly that was still flat. Balla only hissed his teeth when he accused him of shortening his food, he took my hand and marched me to his bathroom about ten minutes after.

"I think yuh can find everything for your comfort to bathe in here." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ok, thanks." I told him and he went away closing the bathroom door behind him.

The wig was much easier to take off than I thought, I really didn't find all the excess hair and all comfortable. When I came out of the bathroom, I found my bag and my purse on the end of his huge bed and heard his voice talking to someone outside his room door. I put on my underwear and dress, then put my party outfit in the bag. He came into the room on his phone and went into his bathroom. I texted Rajae and Shion to let them know I wasn't coming home and told them to make sure the house was locked up properly.

I heard the bathroom shower running and I lay down sleepily on his bed, trying to ignore my thoughts of how many women he have taken on this bed.