Chapter 17

Chapter seventeen

                     Sariah's pov

  I hit the gym nightly, getting my body prepared for dancing at the party. I was going to enjoy myself, because after this I don't know when I will make the effort again, to rub shoulders with aristocrats in medieval castles.

  Sweating profusely I opened my room door with the hotel's keycard and stripped off my gym clothes. I stood under the warm spray cooling off. The water was like medicine to my aching muscles and I went to sleep after like I have been doing nightly. Tomorrow was the party and I had a nail and hair appointment in the late afternoon.

I replied to the messages from my daughters, laughing at some funny videos Sidoney made of Earlene and Earlanna. The videos were done at my home in St. Mary, which means Earlan was there with them. I hope he leaves before I return in two days time, why wasn't he at his house? 'Tsk', I thought as I fall asleep.

I stood admiring myself in the long mirror in my hotel bathroom. I looked dazzlingly sexy I thought and smiled at my reflection. After checking the time, I took up my expensive clutch purse which contained money, lipstick, the invitation card and my phone. I took the elevator down to the hotel lobby, with two minutes to spare before my ride's arrival.

A few people along with some of the hotel staff gazed at me and I waved. Some clicked pictures from some distance away. They couldn't see my dress though, it was hidden underneath the long fur coat I was wearing over it.

The front doorman waved to me and escort me out to my drive, a posh white limousine again. I could really get used to attending these functions, I said to myself.

"Good night Mrs. Farguarson." The drver said politely while holding the door wide open.

"A pleasant good night to you sir." I greeted him in return and went gracefully inside the limo.

The place was grand, it was indeed a picturesque medieval castle. Like something out of a fairytale and I smiled as I stood looking up on the beautiful stone building. I mounted the steps and was greeted my the door guards, whom step aside allowing me entrance.

An overly dressed woman with a lovely made up face greeted me. "Hello, welcome to the castle of Eden. May I have your invitation card please?" She said in a pleasant practiced voice.

I opened my purse and handed it to her. "Here it is." I smiled and handed it to her. She took and signed something in a big book, then return the invitation card to me.

"Do enjoy the Dashique's annual party." She said with another graceful smile.

"I will try my best to." I told her with a close mouthed smile and walked off into the building. I followed walking on the red carpet until I found myself at the doors of what appeared to be a large room. On the opposite side was a huge coat closet.

  The doorman greeted me. "Good night and welcome." And I glanced at securities dressed in black tuxedos down an hallway. He took my coat and I walked in as the doors opened, soft music spill forth, greeting me louder as I made my way down some steps into the large room.

Waving and giving little closed mouth smile to a few people I hadmet before, I made my way to an unoccupied column. Where I stood and looked around at the people who had already arrived. I didn't saw any media and that was a relief. A waiter came up to me bearing a tray with filled champagne glasses and I took one and sipped the sparkling liquid.

More persons arrived some I have seen before, some I'm seeing for the first. Which I didn't really care about, I just wanted to have a good time. I was not interested in anyone, like some of the young beautiful women who were walking up and down in ten inch heels swaying thier brazzilean butt. Some of them tits were so stiff I wondered if it hurt.