CHAPTER 13

《Chapter 13》

《Sariah's pov》

I had wanted Earlan to be by my side along with Rajae but I was hurt with the situation with his ex and probably baby mother. My intense exercising over the past few weeks are now paying off, I lead the Jamaican dancers in a dance for the welcoming of the ship. It was a kind of spiritual dance and it surely felt spiritual as thousands of voices rent the air to mark this special occasion.

This was history and I was apart of it, I helped to make it possible, I was in my element as I shut out my problems and allowed my body to flow in time to the beat of the drums.

The African songs had been playing over the radio for weeeks now, drones flew over head recording this spectacular event. My eyes pricked with tears and I thanked God in my heart and asked him to keep me and my family safe.

My name was being mentioned positively across the media, who would have thought that me falling in love with an ancient language and practicing it would lead me to such fame.

The winnings from the lottery did help to push me and I felt angry inside, because I knew thier were people with raw talent that needed just a financial push and I had to fork out two million dollars to the greedy police high commisioner who had wanted more.

Money is good and evil I had known that, but to experience the sadness of it was heart breaking. The ship was docking for seven days only, then it will sail back to Africa. The fifty buses I had chartered to transport the warriors arrived with the taxis transporting those who couldn't hold on the buses.

Two hours later...

I viewed the place from my drone, it was beautiful and the warriors walking about and eating the meal provided made the place even more picturesque.

At the meeting later that evening, I instructed the drummers on what exactly I wanted. It was good to see them and told them to enjoy my birthland so they could take back lovely memories.

The money I shared up with all two thousand persons, was but chump change in each man's pocket and the prime minister still hasn't released to me the money that the queen of england and many other dignaries had sent to be at my disposal.

I wanted every last dollar of it or I would bring him to light for it, as if on cue my phone dinged with a message. Telling me that forty billion dollars was added into my business account.

It was supposed to be fifty, I took a deep breath and turned my focus back to the warriors. The empress waved to me and I walked over to her, they were leaving for the kings house with their contingent.

She and the emperor was staying at my home for Rajae's birthday party, humn! Hey! I now rubbed shoulders with emperors and people in high position, I thought feeling light headed, I gave a small salute to them again before they drove off.

When the last of the buses drove off that night, I just took a quick shower and dropped in bed I was so tired. Earlan was being a truly good husband throughout all this and he was not in bed beside me when I woke late the next morning.

The children had already left for school and my breakfast had been keeping warm inside the toaster oven. I saw him busy outside with a group of workers and I watched him giving them instructions while one of the woman fucked him fully in her minds eyes standing thier.

Good Lord I hope my admirers did not do that to me, I snorted to myself as I continued to watch them through the glass window. She was taking pictures of him with her phone, damn she was going to be dreaming about my man. My thoughts went to Riri and I pitied her, she was brown skinned and beautiful. She was much younger that I was and she must have fallen in love with Earlan like I did.