🖐🏾🙏🏾Epilogue 🙏🏾🖐🏾

Earlan's pov

I stepped cautiously down the steps still listening to Sariah speaking respectably to the emperor, my heart lurched and felt heavy within me each time the word love was uttered between them. A deep jealously came over me and I wish I could go off on them both, but I listened consistently instead.

"Like I've told you several times before, you cannot call me at this time it's late night here and you cannot love so many women. You know I'm afraid your wife is going to kill you one day." Sariah said smiling.

Her face was beautiful and flawless on the wide screen in front of her. "My dear you are one to always speak your mind, it's that same reason why I love you so much. I should have made my move on you and you would be the one sitting on the throne." The emperor said.

I was amazed, so he was in love with Sariah all this time, he spoke to her with such respect and affection I was affected by it. My attention was turned for a minute to the large basement, what di fuck!? I asked myself in amazement, so along I had been walking on this without knowing. How is all of this possible and how did the car and bike get down here, my head spun and began to hurt. I felt like an idiot, Sariah has me like a bamboozle. A glass gun case, a wardrobe and a wonder a wha ina dem big crate dey, she spoke and my attention was brought back to the conversation they were having.

"I'm going back to bed before my husband wakes up and start looking for me, so good bye enjoy the rest of your day. Love always," Sariah said.

Huh, I thought, suh di emperor know bout all dis a rass private basement yah. I turned to go back up so she wouldn't know that I've found about down here with plans to come back and search but I froze.

"Take care my heart's comforter, love always," the emperor said and then silence as the video call ended.

My eyes travelled from the bag I had given Torcha the money in to the ten large screens Sariah turned on, they were screens showing sections of the house yard and premisses in 3D. I was stunned, I didn't know there were cameras at those places, even up in the back yard. I was puzzled, how and when were those setup and how come I don't see them. She switched them off with a sigh and got up, she began walking to me then shrieked stopping.

I felt deeply betrayed and hurt, what else was she hiding from me and why does she always make me look like an idiot? Did she even love me? My thoughts went on and on as we stood there looking each other up and down. My eyes went back to the bag I had gave Torcha the money in and I folded my arms, I cannot find the right words to describe the way I was feeling and my head throb achingly.

Sariah's eyes went to the bag then flew back to mines, I was expecting her to look scared or nervous but instead her she looked at me defiantly. I looked back at her with a seriousness that suppose to tell har sey mi need answers.

"I protect what's mines and that's all I'm going to say, suh gwane up di step mek mi get fi lock up dung yah an' guh back a my bed caz mi nuh know wey yah watch mi fah," she said and walked to stand infront of me.

Then she really think sey mi a guh just be a nice buoy an' do as she say, mi stand up same way and look dung in a har upturned face. "Mi nuh ina di chatting wid yuh, suh mi just a guh duh wey me want to," I said and went up the steps locking the door.

Her feet was on the first step when I marched back down and began stripping off her clothes, she stood in shock and I bend her over and pushed into her. "Ooooh," she moaned as I pushed in the whole ten inch, it seems mi a play wid har all this while, now she a guh si who name Earlan.