CHAPTER 9

A/N : Everything that is written in this story, is purely a fiction of my imagination and should not be taken seriously. Please enjoy and your comments mean a lot to me, they let me know you're liking what you're reading and it motivates me.

If you enjoy the chapter it would be nice of you to vote to keep this story up in the ranks by wattpad's algorithm.
Thank you and enjoy.

《Chapter 9》

Sariah's pov

While the JDF awaits further instructions, I packed me and my children's bag to fly out. I was really done with Earlan this time and aI wanted nothing to do with him.

I was so upset I could hardly speak when my children or anyone was speaking to me, I hope he was happy with her, she must be really close to him to go to this length to cause problems for me.

Typical selfish man, him nuh want me have no man, but him fi a swing him community cocky all over the place, while him have him personal woman. Is wey him really did a plan fi do wid mi dis time? This wey happen hurt like hell, but it is a eye opener I sat in deep thoughts with myself.

He was not going to see his children, not if I can help it him going through the courts in the first place was a very bad move. I hated how weak I felt for him, this happening must be a sign from God to not let him back into my pussy.

That's all he seems to want anyway and he can get his comfort and release from a lot of his readily awaiting little friends, fans and bitches, I thought angrily on the verge of tears.

I went into my bathroom, stripped naked and stood under the shower. It was hard to want him so much and can't have him, I knew he must have women but I didn't knew he had someone personal, yet being so possessive of me.

I was jealous and I cried as I stood under the shower with the cool water running down my back, what a good thing I had lready put things in place just in case something like this happens.

The JDF took too long to arrive giving the corrupt JCF leverage, nothing was in the news that night causing widespread speculations. Earlan messaged me and I told him 'fi go suck out him gal' and blocked him, that will hold him. Him lucky mi couldn't bother fi dig up unda him nastiness, mek him know mi can behave like a real ole tegereg.

Receiving my package from the African emperor lifted my spirit and I prepared dinner the next evening and ate with my children. The internet was in a rage as to why the news about me was silenced. It was mainly Jamaicans, we always tear down each other I thought sadly.

  Some sweet curry chicken with plain white rice, fry ripe plantains, pear amd raw vegetable filled up my belly