Chapter 11 - Christmas

Hey guys!! Just a little disclaimer that I have no idea what to do with travis' mom no we're just gonna pretend she died because I'm too lazy to write about her anymore LMAO but anyways this chapter is nothin but fluff 😉

POV: Travis

I'm still living with Sal and his dad, I've been too scared to go back home and either way Sal won't let me so in the end I'd be living here even if I wasn't scared of my father. I woke up to the smell of bacon, I rolled over but Sal wasn't there. We share a bed because there's no where else to sleep, Larry popped the air mattress and still hasn't payed us back so we can buy a new one so sleeping in Sal's bed it is.

I got up and threw on one of Sal's hoodies, it was just a plain white one and headed to the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head!" Sal smiled at me. He's gotten more comfortable taking off his prosthetic around me. "Good morning Sal." I walked over to Sal and stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Watcha cookin'?" I took a piece of bacon and ate it. "Bacon, eggs and pancakes!"

Sal and I ate breakfast together on the couch, usually Henry would eat with us but lately he has been really obsessed with Lisa, he's always in the basement in her apartment. Sometimes it feels like Sal and I own our own apartment considering how little Henry is here.

After we ate breakfast we cleaned up and got the Christmas decorations out and called Larry up. Since Henry and Lisa are together, Larry and Lisa were gonna have Christmas was Sal and Henry, and since I can't go home, I'm having Christmas with them too. After everyone came upstairs we all started decorating.

Sal started off with putting up the stockings and I put the tree together. After everything else was done we all decorated the tree together, while Mariah Carey played in the background. "Can I put the star up top?" Sal smiled at Henry, so far only Lisa, Larry, me and his dad are the only people to see him without his prosthetic so he doesn't wear it around us.

"Sal your too short, you can't reach." Larry laughed. "Here I'll help you out. Stand on the couch." Sal jumped onto the couch and I bent down, letting him get on my shoulders. I brought him over to the tree and he put the star on top. "Boom! Told you I could do it." Larry flipped him off. "Larry." Lisa said. "Sorry mom." Sal and I laughed.

*time skip to the next week*

Before I get on with this part, this is what all of their ugly Christmas sweaters look like:

Sal:

Larry:

Larry: