6-Getting ready for the ball

The art above is made by me and a visualization of Remus' outfit to the ball. On the right are just some doodles.

Enjoy reading!!!!!

James' POV

Thursday

I wake up too see that Moony is trying to wake us all by screaming
"WAKE UP DICKHEADS!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!!!!"

"We're up" I say still half sleeping.

So 10 min later we are walking down the stairs on our way to the great hall.

The four of us sit down at the end of the Gryffindor table.
I grab a toast and I start talking about my idea.

"We should prank snivellus and his Slytherin-gang on the Halloweenball"

"Yes!! You are a GENIUS!!!" Sirius yelled. "So, what's the plan?"

"I was thinking we could....................."

So between every lesson, we try to collect the stuf we need for our genius plan.

-
-the next morning-
-

Lily's POV

The ball is a week from now. It's so exiting!!
Marlene and I go to the great hall for breakfast when we see a girl sitting alone at the end of the Gryffindor table.

We are curius so we decide to sit with her.

"Hi" I say very akwardly.
"Hello" The girl anwsers.
"I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Mary Mc Donald, I'm new here. Who are you?"

"I'm Lily. Lily Evans.
What year are you in?"

"5th"

"Ohhh we are too!!!" Marlene says very enthousiastic. "I'm Marlene Mckinnon by the way."

That's how a whole conversation started wich end up with the idea of asking Mcgonagall if Mary can join our dorm.

We end up telling her almost everything about the life at Hogwarts.

Marlene and Mary seem to get along really well. So while they are talking, I go to Mcgonagall to ask if there would be room for Mary in our dorm.

-

Marlene's POV

Lily comes back to Mary and me.
"What were you doing?" I ask.

"Well" Lily says. "I got Mary a bed in our dorm!!".

After all the talking, we have class. Alice joins me and Lily. And we set off to class.

-

Lily's POV

During the lunchbreak, Marlene and I introduce Mary to everyone.

When everyone is busy talking, I take Remus apart.
"Hey Remus" I say not to loud.
"Would you maybe want to go to the ball with me? As friends."

"Yeah sure, why not."

"Ohh thanks Remus!!" And I give him a tight hug when I say that.

So that is how it happened.
A week later, I am sitting in our dorm room with Marlene, Alice, Dorcas and Mary. We are all helping eachother get ready.

I got myself a nice autumn-brown dress with a golden hairpin. It is simple but nice.

Dorcas got a short dark-green fairydress with a corset and a flowercrown. It looks like she just walked out of a fairytale.

Alice has a white jumpsuit with an old brown belt. Simple but very chique.

Marlene is wearing a black suit with a dark-green corset underneath and her hair tied up in a messy bun.

Mary got herself a yellow-ish long silk dress wich accent her curves.

We do eachothers make-up and hair and when we are finally ready we go down to the commonroom to see what our dates look like.

Peter is just wearing a plain suit and is going with Dorcas.

Sirius is wearing a black pair of suit trousers and a black butten-up shirt from which he left the top four unbuttened. He is going with Marlene ofc.

Frank is wearing a chique white suit to match Alice.

Remus, whom I am going with, is wearing a brown turtle-neck, black suit trousers and a leather jacket.

And..

James

Well
I don't know what he is wearing, I can't stop staring at his face and hair. But he is going with Mary to do her a favor.

So we all set off for the great hall where the ball was taking place.

-