8-The ball part 2

-
Remus' POV

The whole school is waching as Lily kisses Prongs. Sirius starts cheering very loud, Wormtail and I join the cheering as James and Lily escape the great hall.

The music starts again and people go back to their dancing.

'Woah, he finally did it.'

'Yeah, I guess you owe me 5 galleons now.'

Sirius smiles and says: 'Yes I guess so.'

He looks so dreamy and hansome.

I get slammed back to reality when Marlene asks Sirius where her drink is.

'Ohh, sorry I completely fogot about that!' Sirius says while turning to Marlene.

'Don't worry about it.' She says.

Something is off about her. I don't know what. But her usual sparkle in her eyes and attitude is gone.
Sirius seemed to notice too.

'U okay Marls?' Sirius asks carefully.

'YES I AM PERFECTLY FINE' she says with a "no I'm not" sound in her voice.

Sirius looks so beautiful when he is worried. His eyebrows slightly lift and his eyes get big and sparkly like the moon.

"I'll just leave you two to it."
I say as I'm turning around.
Sirius grabs my shoulder and whispers: "Thanks Moony"
I give him a little smile.

My shoulder is tingling now.

Suddenly Peter walks up to me.
"Whoa, where did you come from"

"The buffet."
"Anyway Moony, we have to get Padfoot and Prongs because it is almost time."

"Ohh shit, I forgot. I'll go get Prongs, you find Pads."

"Ok"

Peter never speaks our real names. Exept when something bad or really serious happened.

I walk outside the Great hall and start looking for the 2 lovebirds.

There are a lot of people in the hallways so I just start walking in the hope that they're not too far away.

Sirius looked so pretty tonight. I mean he always looks pretty but tonight, he just looked perfect. I dont know what's wrong with me. I'll never stand a chance. C'mon he's straight as fuck, he's so into Marlene and even if he wouldn't be straight, he would never want me. So I'll just keep thinking about him and keep admiring him from a far.

By now I'm at a classroom that looks empty. I walk in and find James and Lily sitting on opposite sides of each other, talking and stopping as they see me.

"It's time."
I say without any context.

Without saying anything James stands up and winks at Lily. He walks towards me ready to follow.

We are now in the Great hall.

Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs and me.

The Marauders.

We all take one last look at eachother before we split up. We each take a different corner of the Great hall.
And we start saying our spells and before we realise, everything that had the dark-green-slytherin-color is now bright pink. The flags, the slytherin robes, some of the drinks. But we knew that snivellus and his little gang had agreed on all going in dark-green.

So now they were bright pink and it looks SO hilarious!
When people started noticing, they started laughing too.

It was SO funny. And Sirius was laughing so hard. It made me warm up inside.

The rest of the ball was kinda boring. James and Lily were glued together, Peter stayed at the buffet, Sirius danced with Marlene and then he dissapeared, Dorcas was off with some Ravenclaw, Mary was with Peter and Alice and Frank were nowhere to be seen.
So yeah, I was by myself pretty much the whole time.

We all agreed to meet in the room of requirement after the ball and since I had nothing else to do, I decided to make my way towards there.

I finally leave the Great hall.
Urghh- I really don't like big crouds.
Where did Sirius go? Ohh well, he's probably snogging Marlene in some sort of cupboard.

Oh look, there he is.
But-

He is indeed snogging a girl. But it is not Marlene.
The uniform tells me she is a Hufflepuff.
Why on earth does Sirius have to be like that!?
Tears start to form. I can't hold them in. I have to get out of here. NOW!

I am now running. Tears falling down my cheeks.
Where is that damn room!
I found it. Okok pease just let me in.
Let me cry.

I lay down in the couch that appeared.
Why does he have to be like that.

-