2." The Army's wife💛"~1✔

Male lead:- Vivek, the Army Man.

Female lead:- Amna. (Name suggested by MudassirFarooq )

Author's POV

"Amna he finally landed here" Her sister in law said while panting. Hearing her, Amna's heart started to bear widely.

Finally he will be coming, Finally her husband who left just after there wedding will be here after whole 6 months.

In there 6 months many things happened. She fall in love with him without there both acknowledge. She will finally be able to see him.

Just mere thinking this all her heart started to beat and cheeks turn red.

She come from a low class middle family who live in village. 6 months ago she got married to her husband Vivek at the age of 19. Now she is 20.

Before there wedding they both wasn't allowed to see each other, not that she was bold enough to meet him before there wedding. On the day of there wedding she was very excited to meet him, to see him. She had heard from her friends that he is soo good looking, tall, and her favourite he has moustache.

But unfortunately just there wedding was done, he was called by his duty. He just left from there without saying a word to her and was coming now after whole 6 months.

His bride whom he left was waiting for him, She was excited for the day when he will come back but as soon as she got to know he is here, all the courage she has flew away.

She started to feel nervous and all of sudden she felt extremely shy. She bite her lips in nervousness when she heard the honk sound.

It indicate he was here. Her heart started to bear more fastly, her hands started to sweat. She started to take a deep breath to clam herself down.

That time only she heard her mother in law's voice. Who was calling her.

With a deep breath she covered her head with her saree end and walk down.

On the gate Vivek was standing with a tired expression, he just wanted to go and sleep. But something in his mind was making him look around.

The thought of his wife, who he left without even seeing.

Where is she?

He thought when he didn't saw anyone other then his sister and mother. He just shoot his head and waiting for her mother to allow him to come in.

May be she is at her parents house

Thinking this he rubbed his forehead. He was feeling like sleeping here only. He was lost in his thought that he didn't heard his mother calling someone.

But when he look up he saw a beautiful girl in a simple red saree running downstairs.