"His Hayati"~3

I am soo sorry for updating this late.
I wasn't planing to be this late but I really was soo busy and was on fast from last 10 days due to durga puja which are soo hard.

I really wasn't feeling like writing..

I am so sorry again..

And writing this part was too hard as I have to deal with lot of emotions, I have to give a right explanation about everything which needed my time.

Anyway its done now.

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

After crying his heart out Ibrahim stood up with a determined face. He know he did a lot of mistakes. He broke his relationship but he knew it too that nothing is broken enough to not get mended.

And he will mend her!

Getting inside the room he saw a sleeping Samaira with her one hand on her swollen stomach and other on her eyes. He waked to her slowly and stood infront of her he got lost in her beauty.

Her face was glowing even more, she was looking even more chubby and the small bump was making her look cute. Ibrahim slowly put his one hand on her stomach caressing it softy.

He felt his child and smiled. Leaning down he kissed her stomach and sat on thr bed near her. Again looking at her face he slowly touched her hand which was on her stomach and holded it securely.

 Again looking at her face he slowly touched her hand which was on her stomach and holded it securely

He noticed how small her hand is in compare to him and it made him smile. Smiling he looked up at her who was sleeping.

Or was pretending

Slowly rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb he took a deep breath. Looking at her face he Smiled painfully.

"I know you can't hear me and that's why right now I am saying this....I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. I know my sorry can't be enough but I don't have anything eles then saying this..."

He stopped and wiped the lone tear that fall from his eyes. He looked at her swollen stomach and Slowly rubbed it too.

"B-But I promise I'll never give you any reason to complain. I promise I'll never do what I did in past. I promise to prove myself the best father out children can have. And I promise I'll try to be a husband whom you dreamed off... just forgive me once please..."