Her Mijazi khuda~5

I know I am late, super late but I have my own reasons too. I was little confused with the plot. And wasn't able to decide how to take thus further. And it took me more than a month to came up with a decision. I am sorry again but yeah, here's the update.

Enjoy♥️

••••••••••••

Author's Pov:-

Ayat was taken aback by his answer, he sounded like old Arsal.

"Aab chalo bhi!"

He said, urging her to get up. She made a confused face which made Arslaan urge to pinch her cheeks more. Arslaan is and was and will be obsessed with her cheeks.

"Par kaha?"

She asked as she forwarded her hand to hold zainab while Arslaan picked a sleeping Dani. He looked back at his Wife who stood their still, not understanding what was happening.

"Tare ginne...."
(To count the stars...)
.
.
.
.
Rafta Rafta Wo Meri Hasti Ka Saman Ho Gaye....
Pehle Jaan Phir Jaan-e-jaan Phir Jaan-e-jaana Ho Gaye.

The song played in the car as they both sat in the silence. Arslaan was driving while Ayat was admiring her cute munchkins who were asleep.

They both had there face snuggling in her chest and Ayat never felt more motherly. Pressing a kiss on their forehead she feathered their soft cheeks.

Getting occupied with the children was her favorite thing but right now she was doing it intentionally. She didn't wanted things to get awkward between them by showing how much this all was affecting her. She isn't even sure why he was taking her out but the fact that he said "Taare ginne" made her innocent broken heart flutter. Because it was one of his line he use to say whenever she is sad and he taking her out just to lift her mood.

Today when he Said that, Made her remember the golden time they spend sneaking out at night with a excuse to each other "taare ginne"

The other reason was the song, this song was there mutual favorite. And no, Ayat didn't like it because he like it but because she genuinely feels the line.

She was lost in her own when she felt a jerk and in a instant a hand came up in her rescue. Shielding her from getting hurt he sigh at her carelessness but didn't Said anything but look on his face made Ayat guilty.

Getting out first without saying anything he made her think that he was angry. She tried getting both the children who were sleeping by now Carry carefully when her side of door opened and there stood her husband who forwarded his hand to take a sleeping zainab.

He even tried talking daniyal but he had his fist tightened around his mother's hairs. Ayat sneakily looked at him trying to judge what he wss thinking. Biting her lips she went out and walked silently behind him.

She for once looked up and saw it was their usual spot to hangout. A load of memories rushed in her brain making her steo halt. She looked at her husband who was settling sleeping daniyal on the mat which he had already placed. She looked around to see the greenery around.

It was Ayat's parents love spot. Her father brought this for her mother when she gave birth to Ayat. It was the placed where her parents usually use to bring her to spend some alone time.

After her parents death she stopped visiting her until one day her Arsal took her out from the toxicity of her grand mother who was blaming her as the bad omen. From the day this became there spot to relax and spend time together. It was the placed where she developed a tiny miny crush on her husband which turned into unconditional love.