5."His Hayati🥀"~1✔

Hello welcome the another shot.

This plot is requested by Siya123kumari
Thank you for suggesting this beautiful plot.
I actually did a little modification. Hope you will like it.♥️

Male lead name:- Ibrahim Ali khan (Name suggested by Drishtiy8 )

👉Female lead name:- Samaira (Name suggested by Realest_thinker7

Thank you for suggesting these beautiful names.

Hope you all will like this.
This is going to be two shot story.

Warning ⚠️ :- The leads aren't perfect. They might act like a total jerk!
Stay calm with them.

Enjoy ❤

The rain was pouring its heart out and a girl wearing a baby blue kurti was looking outside from her window. Soon she heard a honk and at that very instant she know it was her husband.

Who hates her...

The thought made her very good mood sour. She instantly got up from the window and moved down. She saw him getting in. He was slightly wet, his hairs were soaked and his shirt were having water patches here and there.

She run to her room and come back with a towel. Till now he was sitting on the sofa placed in the living. He rested his head on the back of sofa and closed his eyes.

She quietly come behind him and without saying anything started to rub his hairs to make then dry. To her utter surprise today he didn't Said anything or pushed her.

He let her do whatever she wanted. And even if he pushed her, she will get up and again will try to dry his hairs.

Afterall she love him.