Her mijazi khuda~2

Author's POV

"Qubool hai" Ayat murmured in the silent atmosphere after having a look of her surroundings. Her eyes landed on him who was looking at his children who were sitting with their dadi. Signing her nikahnama she took a deep breath. She suddenly started to feel shy when the maulvi asked the same question to him and looked down at her nikah dress.

  She suddenly started to feel shy when the maulvi asked the same question to him and looked down at her nikah dress

Arslaan closed his eyes for a second before answering. In a second he remembered the disaster of a marriage he had for 2 years before she leaved him for good. His eyes went to her who was sitting now as his wife In a simple yet elegant jora.

He clenched his jaw realizing he was a husband again. This time to this delicate flower who can't even look at him. But that wasn't the matter. It was him. He wasn't sure that he was ready to take the responsibility soon?

Was she ready to take the responsibility?

Because it wasn't just him who got attached to her. It was his children too. Now as she is his wife, she became a mother too. Was she ready to take this up?

Is she good enough to take this up?

He somewhere know the answer as He have seen her loving his children. She even smiled when they kicked on her face. But that was situation was different, relation was different. Now she is their mother. Even if she doesn't want this she is now. Will she be as good as she was to his children?

He felt pain in his head thinking about this all. Realising he forgot to took his blood pressure medicine he huffed. He can't get up like this but the pain was getting unbearable.

Ayat looked at her newly married husband who closed his eyes and twisted his neck around. And then with his one hand he pressed it a little. Her eyes stucked on his veiny hand which were on show as he has folded his cloths till elbow. In a simple white silk kurta pajama with a white jacket he looked much younger then he is.

She was staring at him until she heard a little cry

She was staring at him until she heard a little cry. Her thought broke and she looked at her daughter who was making cranky faces. Probably because of her dress, Ayat thought and stood up. Everyone was done congratulating them both.