The Army's Wife ~2(last)

🏅"loving you" is trending on rank #226 in in 13.5k stories with the tag "shotstoriescollection" 🎊🎉

"Loving you" crossed 1k+ reads. And that's all because of you.
Thank you guys 😊

I love you all for this...

Author's POV

Entering inside his House, he suspected the surrounding which was quite like always. But what was missing was the pair of eyes looking in his direction.

Ahh! He missed that..

Signing he step in and put his office bag on the sofa. Sitting there he relaxed and lean his head back on the sofa's back.
Closing his eyes he squeezed them in order to relax but he quickly opened his eyes and sat straight when he heard a low voice which was the only thing he wanted to hear.

"Vivek, water"

Amna said standing in front of him with a glass of water. After gathering a lot of courage she made herself stand in front of him after that incident and here he wasn't doing anything, and was just looking at her!

Feeling his gaze her cheeks turn red but her shy eyes were too heavy to lift up and look at him. She cough a bit to gain his attention or she can say, to broke his undivided attention from her.

He heard her coughing and looked away being embarrassed. Taking the glass from her hand he took few sips and then put the glass on the nearby table. He did all this without looking at her.

Don't know why but he too was feeling shy to look at her. But to his bad he was desperate to talk to her. He wanted to know what was running in her mind.

But today there was a hesitant in between them..

He sighed when he failed to collect the courage to ask her anything. She silently took the glass and went inside kitchen. As soon as she entered she took a deep breath. She was always shy around him but today whatever he did, it made her super shy around him.

Her cheeks soon turn red as she remembered there first kiss together. Through out the day her mind and teasing her by replaying the scene infront of her eyes.

Shooting her head, she engrossed in making dinner.

Here in hall Vivek was still sitting on the sofa cursing himself. In office he was determined to talk to her as soon as he will enter in there house but here, he was all shy!

Shit!!

Taking a deep breath he decided to avoid the topic till he gain his courage. And got up to go to his room.

It wad dinner time, and as always they were sitting having there dinner. Like always there was only silences between them but today there was a slight tension too. They were avoiding looking at each other. And somewhere there this act was creating a havoc inside them.

They did there dinner quickly without any word. After dinner vivek got up and went inside there room. Here Amna signed and picked plates and went inside the kitchen..

Wiping her hand she took a deep breath when she realized she has to go to there room. Her heart started to beat fastly and in nervousness she bite her lips.

God please save me!

With shaking hand she opened the door only to meet with darkness. The dim light was the only source of light in the room. Walking in a little she got the clear view of her sleeping husband.

She felt disappointed. Somewhere inside her, there was a hope he will talk to her. He will ask her what she felt about the kiss. In office she run from there in shyness. And who won't be shy?