"His Hayati"~2

Author's POV

Waking up from his deep slumber he opened his eyes only to remember those brown Pairs of eyes. The eyes which are haunting him from last 4 months.

4 months...

It's been 4 damn months since that night. That night when they consummate there marriage. 4 months since like a coward he runaway.

Walking to the Glass wall he looked at the busy city and his mind went to the busy little girl in his house who never took rest.

What she must be doing now?

Thinking about her a smile came to his lips. His mind imagined the beautiful picture of her smiling with tears in her eyes to him.

And suddenly he felt the pain he saw in her eyes. He felt the love In her eyes. He looked away from the scene. From last 4 months he is trying to forgot about her teary eyes but now it's impossible.

He know whatever he did was wrong and wasn't meant to happened but it did! And now he feel like a bloody coward for acting like this.

He didn't regret there night. He can't! He can't just regret over the night when that girl-His wife trusted herself over him. He can't regret the night when she without any complaints proved her love once again for him.

She is too pure and innocent and doesn't deserve regret over the night from him.

The thing he regret now was the bloody feeling he got when he woke up beside her. Wrapped in each other warmth they were sleeping. Her face was glowing and that moment he decided whatever he did was wrong. He took advantage of her and now he can't face her.

So before she woke up he left for England where he is staying from last 4 months. He cut his ties temporarily with his family too so he doesn't have any encounter with her. His family too never talked about Samaira about which he was grateful about back then.

He decided he will stay here until he kmow what to do next. At the moment he felt like he somewhere cheated zeeniya but now after 4 months of thinking he know he never cheated zeeniya but he cheated Samaira.

While being married to her all the time he was thinking about any other girl.

How cruel this sound?

He was somewhere guilty for taking advantage of her too. But then after 4 months he know that if he would have stayed and talked to her...things would have been better then this.

He know she must be hurt to a extent and may not want to do anything with him now but Ibrahim was ready to have all. He now understand that his heart was all time right.

She wasn't at fault any times. It was there circumstances which were opposite to them. Now thinking about the past he feel more shitty. He wasn't like this but sudden death of zeeniya took the toll of his mind.

But after staying alone for few months. Away from her memories, away from the looks. He concluded whatever zeeniya did was out of love for him and he would have done the same. She wanted him alive and happy that's why she did the sacrifice and now living like a death corpses he know he was disrespecting her sacrifice.

But the major change did her last words. Now when he remember her words he feel like he was a bastard for hurting his wife and Zeeniya's soul.

"I love you Ibrahim...I'll always do and I know you too love me but from tomorrow I'll be your closed chapter. We wasn't meant to but I know there will be someone who will Love you like me..May be more than me.
Just try to love her like you loved me...May be more then me. Please don't cry...I know it's hard but please Ibrahim promise me you will move on. Move on from me and will start a another life with whom you are meant too."