1•"His Unwanted Marriage"(One shot)✔

This is a story of a regular girl who is beautiful, shy, sweet, obedient Swati who recently got married to Randhir who is a successful doctor, dominating and a sighty practical guy who may or may not believe in love. There marriage is a typical arrange marriage. But here it will be twist.

We see in a arrange marriage boy and girl are strangers and never saw each other before there marriage. And this same is here too but a little twist.

During there engagement, swati saw her would be husband for the first time and to say she was in love will be soo true.

But when about randhir?

⚠️ warnings;-
-Will contain mature content 🔞🔞
-Sometime the Male lead may act like a prevent. Don't mind him. Its just him.

There will be few mistakes here and there. Please avoid them and move ahead.

Author's POV

It's been 15 minutes Swati was sitting in her room with few ladies waiting to be called for her marriage. She was nervous, shy,excited and everything a bride would be.

But she was in love too. Which isn't something very common for a bride. And especially in her case. Her elder sister never fall in love with her husband. And now they had 2 children still she say she didn't love him. She had complains about him.

And that scares her...

Same to her cousin, she too got married 5 months ago and now she is pregnant but she also isn't in love with her husband.

But here in swati case, she is already in love with him. His tall frame, trimmed beard, pointed nose, high cheek bones, veiny hand and those high chest attracted her but what attracted her more was the gentleness and respect for her he has in his nature.

During there engagement he was too polite with her unlike her any brother in law. He even helped her when her when lengha was stuck somewhere on the ground. He knee down and pulled her lengha to free it.

She never saw her any brother in law or male relative doing that for there wives. She still remember the rough yet gentle touch on his hand on her.

She was too shy at that time to even look around. She only saw him once that too when she was making him wear his ring. He was looking at her intensely. The look in his eyes still send shivers to her body.

She was thinking all this when she heard that bride is being called. She stood up and fixed her nose pin. Looking at herself for one last time and taking a deep breath she stood up.

 Looking at herself for one last time and taking a deep breath she stood up