"Her professor"~3

Sorry I was able to update early. And it wss because of the busy schedule and lack of ideas.
I wasn't sure about writing smut in this book..but lastly decided to Give it a try.

So..yeah. 18+🔞 Content down there..
Don't read if not comfortable.

Enjoy.

Author's POV

Suddenly she was pushed off. Her eyes opened and she looked at him who now want to sit on the bed. His legs were wide open and he put his hand back and leaned down.

"Now dear wife..."

He said and looked up and down at her. With a smirk on his face, he said.

"Take off your clothes.."

Hoorain eyes widen and heart best fasten hearing him. Sure they did few things here and there but they still have to see each Other naked.!

She looked here and there to escape but found nothing. Her husband who was now sitting on the bed looked her all actions with a Hawk like eyes.

"You are running off your time.. "

He reminded her in a casual tone which did nothing casual to her. With biting lips she took off her kameez and then stand in hee upper body naked.

Just a bra left.

Her breath hitched when for a second she looked at her husband who was looking at her voluptuous bust which was tightly packed in a excuse of lace bra.

She gulped.

"Take that off too biwi"

Suddenly his voice Even more darken. It's voice become huskier and more muscline which made the little girl shiver in anticipation.

She,with shivering hand took off her Salwar and stood there in just her undergarments.

Aariz couldn't take anymore and stood up. She was torturing him slowly and he can't take anymore.

In a swift move he grabbed her waist making her gasp softy and pulled very toward him. His front pressed to his front. As soon as he pulled her busty bottom made contact with his hard member who was begging to be released.

He groaned in pleasure and her breath hitched feeling him so closed to her. She blushed when she felt him rubbing himself. His lips by now were nibbling on her neck which made her close her eyes. He then throwed his one arm around her and grabbed her with his forearm which with her other he groped her bra covered boobs.

 He then throwed his one arm around her and grabbed her with his forearm which with her other he groped her bra covered boobs

While down there he was rubbing himself, much to his pleasure. Unknowingly she was rubbing herself too. He then bite her lobe hard making her come out of her world.