Erika Rain Grey

Name: Erika Rain Grey

Age: 18

Birthday: May 12, 1993

Best friends: Emma Eddison, Morgan Long

Family: Mom, Dad, Step-sisters (twins not identical) Stephanie, Daphne (16)

Favorite color: Yellow and Blue

Bio: Hey! I'm Erika Rain Grey, but everyone just calls me Eri. I'm 18 years old and a bit of a 'goody-goody' mainly in school. I don't care for trouble lol. I have two younger step- monsters Daphne (younger) and Stephanie (older). Their pure evil >.> yeah no I don't like them very much but they don't make it hard for me to hate them. I was four when my mom and dad got a divorce since he was sleeping with my art teacher at school. After that my mom moved us to L.A. since she grew up there. She's not a strict or sad mom she's kinda crazy and she used to be the one that got into trouble for pranking lol. Sometimes I think she'd like for me to loosen up and get into a little trouble. I met my best friend Morgan when I was eight because she moved into the apartment next to mine. We're the same age but her birthday is February 2nd, 1993 at 12:02am. Don't ask me how I know that, she told me when we were little and it kind of just stuck. My other best friend, Emma, I met when she and her family moved to L.A, on the floor above us, from Alaska. I understand why she moved lol. She's my age but was born in January making her the oldest. She is more responsible than Morgan and I that's for sure. Around them I'm my normal self, Emma's the brains (and the stomach), Morgan's the wild funny one who is also serious every now and then (and loves to Make herself 'beautiful'), and I'm the goody-goody in school who's quiet but out of school she's goofy and has a little bit of an attitude. Morgan, Emma, and I are insane One Direction fans lmao. We aren't obsessive or anything we just support them and their ideas all the way. I like Harry, Morgan likes Zayn, and Emma likes Niall btw. Well loves that's it for now! Bye!