Morgan Juliet Long

Name: Morgan Juliet Long

Best friends: Emma Eddison, Erika Grey.

Birthday: February 2, 1993 12:02am

Favorite color: Silver

Family: Aunt, Uncle, nephew (14 named Skyler), Niece (10, Gabriella)

Bio: Well don't I have an audience!!! Lmfao, I'm Morgan! I'm that one friend that you have that's wild, crazy, but serious, caring, and gives good advice ;) also trouble has a way of finding me- I so don't even know why ;D my mom and dad died when I was younger, my mom during child birth and my dad when a bridge collapsed. I live with my aunt (my mom sister) and her husband. They're great and all but sometimes they give me those 'pity' looks that make me wanna hurl. Lol. I love my nephew and niece bunches. I met my sister, one of two, when I was 8 years old. I moved next door to her about three months after she moved in. Yep i'm talking about Erika. My other sister I met when I was 9, she moved from cold to hot; Emma! We all do everything together ha-ha. Emma and I prank call people a few times a month but Eri is to scared to. >.> she's a goody-goody... In school... Out of it she's about as weird and random as they come. But the girls got an attitude against people she doesn't like; like most teachers and people at school lol. I love her and Emma, their great! I'm a die-hard directioner and I personally fancy DJ Malik (;3), Emma does Nialler, and the most unlikely pairing ever; Erika likes Hazza!