Chapter five! "You're beautiful."

When I woke up the next morning it was rather bright but I only saw darkness. That's when I realized that I was cuddled up into Harry's chest. I flushed but realized he was awake. I had my head buried in his chest, his head was on top of mine, we were under the blankets, his arms were tightly around my waist and my arms were lightly around his. How the hell did that happen if we had been next to each other, rather close, but just barely touching...? I didn't care though. I closed my eyes and that's when I realized Harry was awake. I moved away from him, slightly because he wouldn't let me go too far, and looked around; it must've been early because everyone else was still mega asleep. Niall and Emma were cuddled up cutely as were Zayn and Morgan. Liam and Louis were sprawled out on the other couch. I looked up at Harry who had a huge smile on his face, showing his dimples- his green eyes sparkling.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"And why are you calling me that? Your flirting won't work on me Hazza." I said and he smiled a little more.

"One because you apparently don't hear it as often as you should and two because of this," He held up his phone and it had a picture of me sleeping, hair in my face, blush on my cheeks, and I was against his chest. "It shows you at one of your most beautiful states." I blushed harder and hid my face.

"You're such a dork!" I said and he laughed.

"Now delete the picture." I demanded.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No. Crap!" said, freaking reverse psychology.

"Ha, I don't have to delete it." Harry said with a smirk.

"That's not fair, you tricked me!" I said and he smirked more.

"All's fair and love in war." I flicked his curls.

"So which is this? I'm leaning towards War." I said and he thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure what do you want it to be?" He asked me, looking in my eyes. Something was in his voice. Something like... hope?

"Wha-," I was cut off by my phone vibrating by my head. Harry reached over me and grabbed in and I could see his tattoo.

"Hello?" He answered it and my heart stopped.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Stephanie Grey? Are you Eri's sister?" He asked and I couldn't hear her reply.

"Don't call her that, I see why she call's you a monster." Oh god. They started arguing and woke everyone else up. Harry and I we sitting up and he had his arm around my waist tightly and I had my hand on his shoulder. I watched his face as he argued with my younger-step monster.

"Who's he arguing with?" Louis asked.

"My little step-monster." I said and Emma and Morgan explained everything to them and they looked really mad. Zayn yanked the phone away from Harry and yelled something's, then Morgan, then Niall surprisingly did as well, then Emma, then Louis, and then Liam before they went to give me the phone back but Harry grabbed it. He and she argued a bit longer before I tackled him over and he dropped the phone. I sat on him and began to talk.

"Monster are you there?" I asked.

"What do you want freak?" She asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Harry was reaching up trying to grab the phone but I was moving out of the way.

"Now you know about all of the people who care about me. You'll never truly be beautiful if you act like that and treat people the way you are. But I know all of this is reaching deaf ears." Harry tickled my sides and I dropped the phone which he quickly grabbed. He and Stephanie were arguing and then somehow it was on speaker.

"So why do I care? I don't even know any of your besides the three dork-a-teers. If I wanted to I could kick her out."

"No you couldn't you'd have to talk to you and Erika's mom and dad to stupid." Harry said.

"For your information my dad is not her father. Her dad is out there somewhere sleeping with her old art teacher and starting his own family without her and she'll never know how much he really loves her because I hide all of the letters he sends her before she can get to them!" My heart stopped. What? After all this time I felt like my dad never loved my mother and me; he had to have felt like I didn't love him either. And it's all her fault.

"You-You-You- YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT YOU JUST CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT YOUR DAD LEFT YOUR SLUT OF A MOM TO BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE! YOU HATE THE FACT THAT HE TREATS ME LIKE HIS OWN! YOU HAVE NEVER LIKED ME BECAUSE I AM EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WISHED YOU COULD BE! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I'LL BE OVER TO GET MY STUFF IN 30 MINUTES. YOU BETTER NOT BE THERE OR YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE WILL BE RUINED FOR LIFE!" I screamed. I let all of my anger that I had towards her right there.

I heard her crying on the line but I didn't care.

"So I don't care. Where are you going to live anyway? Emma's apartment, you can't stay there because her dad is letting family stay there. You can't stay with Morgan because she has too much family in her apartment. Even if you stay there you'll still see my beautiful face every day." She said smugly.

"Please Stephanie, 90% of that beauty I could wipe away with a wet Kleenex." Harry said.

"Who are you freaks anyway?"

"I'm Harry Styles."

"I'm Liam Payne."

"I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"I'm Niall Horan."

"I'm Zayn Malik."

"I'm Morgan Long."

"I'm Emma Eddison."

They all growled angrily into the phone. Emma was calming down Niall and Liam, Morgan Zayn and Louis, and I was calming down Harry.

"They're people who actually care about me. Tell mom and dad I'm out. You had better not be there when I get back."

"So where are you three girls going to live anyway?" She growled.

"Those three are coming with us." Paul said. We all turned and looked at him in astonishment. He looked just as mad as the rest of us.

"I'm bringing the girls to get their things now. If you're there I will have security remove you from the property. Have Mrs. Grey's letters out or else." He said and Harry hung up. We all walked to the car and Liam sat in the back with Niall and Zayn, Paul was driving. Louis was in the front with Paul. Morgan, Emma, and I sat in the middle with Harry. It didn't hit me until we pulled up at the apartment complex that I was moving out with my three best friends; just to have us all move in with our new best friends; One Direction, and Paul.