Chapter eighteen! Good bye.

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

I reached out and grabbed my cellphone. I clicked the button that would make the alarm stop but when I did I saw a picture. It was four other girls and five boys. I was on the back of a boy with curly hair and green eyes. I recognized Emma and Morgan, Morgan was on the back of a boy with brown eyes, and Emma was on the back of a blonde boy. There were two other girls, they were so familiar...Danielle and Eleanor. My other two best friends, the ones I met through that boy with curly hair and green eyes. They were on the backs of Louis and Liam.

Wait? Who are Liam and Louis? I looked at it again. Danielle was on Liam's back, they were dating. Eleanor was on the back of Louis because they were dating. Morgan was on Zayn's back because they were dating, and Emma was on Niall's back because they were dating. Then why am I on the back of that curly headed boy? I looked and the boys wore signs that spelled out, 'We love our girlfriends a lot.' So did that mean...

"Who is he?" I asked out loud, I mean I was alone in my bed room right? I looked around but it wasn't my bed room, it was some all-white space. It was white for as far as the eye could see. I was sitting on the bed that had been in my room but other than that there was nothing. I felt alone. I felt empty. There was no one there with me; no one to make me feel like I wasn't alone. My hand suddenly lifted into the air like someone was holding it up.

"El, I'm starting to get scared."

"Don't be Eri; you have all of us, me, Liam, Louis, Danielle, Zayn, Niall, Emma, Morgan, and Paul. Most of all you have Harry; he honestly loves you more than you know. He would never allow something to hurt you. When you're scared or worried think of all of us, each one grabbing your hand and supporting you, because we are regardless of it we are there or not. We are on your side all the way."

"Most of all you have Harry; he honestly loves you more than you know. He would never allow something to hurt you. When you're scared or worried think of all of us, each one grabbing your hand and supporting you, because we are regardless of it we are there or not. We are on your side all the way."

"Most of all you have Harry; he honestly loves you more than you know. He would never allow something to hurt you."

"Most of all you have Harry; he honestly loves you more than you know."

Eleanor's words rang through my head so loudly that I grasped my head. I felt someone sat next to me and I looked up. It was the monster.

"So this is it then?" She asked me. I looked at her, Stephanie? Of all people why was she here?

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here." She said and I nodded. "You and I are in the same boat here sister. You and I are in limbo right now, caught in between heaven and hell. We are both dying, you got hit by a car and the guy I was with the last time you and I saw each other beat me to this state. But it's too late for me to do anything, but I can help you. If I help you I will redeem for my sins and get to go up, and not down like you used to say. I want to start by apologizing to you. So I'm sorry. I was jealous and hurting on the inside because my mom and dad split and I didn't really have anyone to trust." She whispered. I was wide eyed.

So right now Stephanie and I are in between life and death? And it's too late for her to wake up but she wants to help me? Her apology was so sincere I found myself hugging her.

"It's okay Stephanie; I never really meant anything I told you. You are my sister so I love you, I always have. You and I butted heads so many times but I knew how you felt, I was just waiting for you to come around." I said and she was crying and hugged me back.