Emma Anne Eddison

Name: Emma Anne Eddison

Age: 18

Birthday: January 11, 1993.

Best friends: Morgan Long, Erika Grey

Favorite color: Purple

Family: Dad, Brother (Edward)

Bio: Hi, I'm Emma Anne Eddison! I'm 18, and I'm a directioner! I'm the oldest of my group of friends but I'm definitely the more responsible one. It's like this: I'm the responsible funky one who needs food to survive, Morgan's the prankster one who trouble finds in the simplest of ways, and Erika is the goody-goody with a crazy weirdness when we're not in school. Me and Morgan love prank calling but Eri never plays :( she doesn't like trouble is what she says. I have an older brother who's 23 and he lives in Iowa with his wife and new born son. So yes I'm an aunt at 18! My dad and I still live in the same apartment complex but I bought the one next to Eri so Eri, Morgan, and I all live next to each other lol. We're still I'm high school with the other girls. Morgan, Eri, and I only have advanced science, advanced English, gym, and art together but Erika and I have all of the same classes. Yeah Morgan doesn't but she could, she's smarter than Eri and I put together in subjects like math but she's too lazy to do the work ha-ha. My mom die when I was 8 because of cancer so we moved to L.A when I was 9. My crush is Niall Horan, Erika's is Harry Styles, and Morgan's is Zayn Malik. Well everyone, that's all I can think of for now! Bye- bye!