Chapter ten! So cheesy<3

I woke up alone in the room the next morning, my outfit was at the foot of the bed with a note: Have fun babe! -XxMorganxX

I walked into the shower and changed clothes. I pulled my hair into an effortlessly messy bun but still looked 'fabuLouis' as Morgan and Emma would describe tit, and applied very little make-up. I placed my phone in my pocket and walked out of the room. Morgan, Emma, Zayn, and Niall were gone. On the table was another note.

'Eri, Dani and El showed up so Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn all decided to take their girlfriends out on dates too. Follow the clues if you're smart enough, unless you're dumb ;D -XxHazzaxX

That jerk, but I couldn't help but smile. My phone went off and it was a picture taken in a parking garage down stairs. It was green and said '1D' in white. So Harry was in the parking garage? I shrugged and walked to the parking garage, once inside I walked to the sign. There was a car waiting there. I knocked on the tinted window thinking it was Harry but it wasn't. It was Liam and Danielle. "Ready to go?" Liam asked.

"What?" I asked.

"We can't explain sorry hun. Just get in." Danielle said so I climbed into the back seat. A sticky note was on the back of Danielle's chair.

'Looks like you're not as dumb as I thought. XxHazzaxX'

My phone went off and it was a picture of the parking lot at my old apartment. Why would he be there? I showed Liam and he drove there. When I got out he and Dani drove off and I walked towards where it had been. There was another car. This time it was Niall and Emma. I climbed in and found another note.

'Annoyed yet? XxHazzaxX'

Then there was another picture, this one was the parking lot of the mall in front of Morgan's favorite store. I showed Niall and he started driving there. I spent the whole ride trying to get answers but they wouldn't spill. When I got out of the car they drove off too. Oh, and guess what! There was another car. This time it was Zayn and Morgan. I got in and the note was on the roof.

'Aw someone's actually got some brains! Well beautiful you have one more stop before you get to me ;3 XxHazzaxX'

I have decided to murder him when I see him. That simple; Harry Styles is a dead man walking. I kept my mouth shut this time, knowing I wasn't going to get any answers. My phone went off and it was the beach Morgan, Emma, and I hung out at. I showed Zayn and he drove there. I took my shoes off and stepped into the sand; they drove away. I saw Louis and Eleanor walked towards me hand-in-hand. Louis handed me a bouquet of red roses and Eleanor handed me a card.

"This is from Harry isn't it?" I asked and they nodded. I unfolded the card and read it; it was a very crappy poem.

'Roses a red, water is blue, I'm waiting for you -XxHazzaxX'

I laughed and they walked me through the sand towards the dock. Eleanor and I had small talk on the way with Louis. We walked up onto the dock and Louis put a blindfold on me.

"Just walk One Direction and-,"

"It's not a straight one?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yep, good luck Eri; just follow the music." I nodded and listened as they walked away. I focused on the music, it was 'Everything about you' one of my personal favorites on their album. I walked towards it and it got louder the closer I got to it. It went straight and then I heard it louder on my left side so I walked in that direction, and then it went to my right so I was walking forward again until I was right by it. I felt arms around my waist and breath by my ear. The blind fold came off of my face and I saw a beautiful table with food on it by the water.

'Harry did this for me?' I wondered and as if sensing my question Harry spoke up.

"Yep, I did this for you. But I had to annoy you a little." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You love to be annoying don't you?" I asked and he nodded, curls tickling the side of my face. He pulled away and walked me over to my chair we both sat down- he was in normal clothes as was I. As we ate we had the simplest of conversations but we both listened to one another with extreme interest. Afterward Paul appeared and cleaned it up and Harry and I walked hand-in-hand down the beach heading in the direction I had come from.

There was a car there and we got in. We chatted and then pulled up at the mall; right where I had gotten in with Zayn and Morgan. "Harry would you do all of this?" I asked as we walked through the mall, he had glasses and things on so people wouldn't notice. He looked down embarrassedly and shrugged. He dragged me into some of his favorite stores and I dragged him into some of mine. I was having so much fun I didn't notice the time fly or realize that Harry and I were hungry again. We got in the car and drove to where I had gotten into the car with Niall and Emma. I laughed at all of this; he was so cheesy.

We went in and sat across from each other and had a mini food fight before he tossed food up and I caught it with my mouth then I did the same to him. I was cracking up and having so much fun until the bell above the door rang and I made a quick dash for the seat next to Harry. We were right in the back, the only table back there but by a window. Harry was caught off guard but I motioned for him too look in the refection off of the window. There was a couple that just walked through the door that made me want to go knock some heads in, and Harry felt like I did.

And it was all because of who it was that had just come through the door to ruin the date; the step-monster and one of her boy toys.