Lola Micayla Amos

Name: Lola Micayla Amos

Age: 21

Birthday: August 9, 1991

Best Friends: Stephanie Grey

Family: Mom, Dad, adopted Brother Trent (12)

Favorite color: Black

Bio: I'm Lola Micayla Amos and I am a misunderstood 21 year old with a horrible past. Ha, sound convincing? I'm 21 and I know everything I've ever done and it was all on purpose. That little brat Erika was always being such a goody-goody. It made me sick. So one day I decided to pick on her a little, then it just got to be more fun when I'd bully her little friends. I got held back that's why I'm 21 and was two grades ahead of them. One her little step sisters is one of my best friends. She's kept me up to date about my little prey and who would've thought that she would show up with One Direction, and that I got to work with her little boyfriend. My mom never cared too much for me, I was a mistake that she had with my dad even though they 'love' each other they never actually wanted a kid, just wanted to adopt. Then when my mom had me by surprise she kept me, but never really loved me. Same goes for my dad, my little brother Trent barely knows who I am because I never go back to visit them, they never talk about me; they don't have any sort of indication that they have a daughter. When I started sleeping around and being me they threatened to disown me if I didn't leave. So I did and now I'm a stylist. I have a plan to get revenge on Erika for beating my face in when we were younger and it involves breaking her heart now that I know who holds it ;D The slut is going down and with a broken heart.