Life Sucks

here is the next chappy I hope you like it xx

(Esme's P.O.V)

Day five was the slowest day ever so today is day 6 which is Thursday. Yesterday Charles was being mardy and nearly cut Megan with a knife! He seems to forget that all of this is going on TV, Ive just took the kids to school and its time to face Charles! I walked in the house and Charles was sat on the couch sourounded by at least 5 beer cans!

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him as he was ment to be working!

"Sat having some fun with my life!" He hissed in a stupid voice.

"Well why arn't you working?" I asked really curious

"I took the day of as I was bored!" He smirked

"Well make your self useful and tidy the lioving room and Kitchen," I spat heading to my room!

He sighed and stood up and pick up every can... I hope.

 (Abbie's P.O.V)

School has been a drag so far, but I would rather be here then at home near Dad I just hope they find out what mom and dad are like and we could live with Esme. After everything that happened a few days ago, I woke up this morning to Dad hitting on Esme. I am sick of him and so is Megs.

I walk to the cafateria to meet Megs and she was sat in the corner crying, I ran to her and she has a bruise on her arm and hand marks around her arm.

"Megy what happended?" I asked her, I know she gets picked on every now and then but nothing like this!

"I was sat in registration when Laura and Kara came up to me and you know they apsolutly hate me when they got the two mean boys in my class Adam and Karl and they well beat me up!" She started sobbing.

I got up as I knew who Adam and Karl was as they were in the princibales office when I went when I was ill. I went to the footie court as they are most likely to be there and I was right they was kickking the ball around.

"Yo twerps with the ball get your asses here!" I said, they looked scared as I was two years above them.

"What do you want blondey!" Adam smirked I didnt say anything but dragged them behind the sport shed. They grinned GOD they think there getting laid idiots! I beat the shit out of them and warned them if they grass it will be worse and touch Megan again they will be sorry!

Hope you liked that chapter xx

Fan Vote Comment

Jazzywriterxxx