The Wife Meeting!

Okay here is the next chapter!

(Esme's P.O.V)

Me and Carlise was off to meet Tamzin, hopefully the girls will come. Driving to Seattle was so boring, but that is where we choose to eat in a resturant called La Bella. Swiftly we pulled into the parking lot and walked into La Bella, sitting at a table was Tamzin. Unfortunatlly Abbie and Megan wasn't there but the camera crew was!

"Hello, I am Esme Cullen and you have already met Carlise. You must be Tamzin!" I said as politly as I could to a women who torches two inasent young girls. She looked me up and down then her eyes filled with hatred.

"Oh yes your the women you let my girl dress up a sluts!" She spat, I had a feeling she thought she could take me on.

"SLUTS!!!! They was only dressed like other people there age not 50 year old!" I exclaimed on what she thought was sluts. I hate to think about what she thinks on Alice, Rose Bella and Renesmee. They where much more revealing clothes at times.

"Whatever, because of you they got slapped!" she said and then when she saw my horrified exspresstion she looked ery smug. We talked for over a hour while eating, the food was horrible but we had to eat.

"Tamzin the girls tell me that you hurt them and stuff?" I said but it came out as a question, it took me this long to atchally get the courage to ask it.

"Well they arte infuriating and hardly ever do anything right!" She sounded like she didn't care and it was a part of parenting.

"Do you even care about these girls?" I asked getting upset.

"Of course not they where a mistake!" She exclaimed. Oh My God she was so horrible if I wasn't nice I would of ripped her head of by now! I was thinking on so many options on what we can do about her and the girls,

"Carlise can I talk to you a minutes?" I asked wanting his permisson before coming out with my newly formed plan!

"Of course darling!" He said and we walked to the corner of the resterant where thier was no-one there at all.

"How would you feel about asking Tamzin if we can adopt the girls, there really sweet and will follow ru-!" I started before Carlise cut me of

"Of course that sounds fantastic!" He said and I pulled him into a hug. I dragged him back to where Tamzin was and she was casually drinking wine.

"Ok Tamzin how would you feel about me and Carlise adopting Megan and Abbie?2 I asked her  getting exstied for her answer.

"Feel free I don't want them, I only kept them because Charles could keep them incontrol!!!" She mutted, I lead Tamzin to my car and we went down to the Childrens home to get some forms so it was all legal. Carlise had deiced to go first in Tamzin's car to make sure she comes.

"Hello please can we have some adoption forms for to girls she no longer wants?" I asked at the reciptionist when we got there. I was handed about 5 forms and carfully filled them in getting all the signitures. After we filled in every single bit of information we handed them in and we had legal custordy of the girls.

I drove with Carlise to Tamzins and gave the girls a hug. I told them everything and they was so happy. Carlise and I helped them pack everything and we was soon on the rode back to the Cullen house.... How will they take it.

Here is the end of this chapter hope you like there will be one more chaptera and posibly a Epilouge. Let me know if you want a epilouge

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx