Rule Change 4 the Jetlys

Here is the next chapter hope you enjoy it xx

(Esme's P.O.V)

After the longest week of my entire life I have finally made it to the day of the rule change. It is Saturday 15th March and the kids will be getting up any minute. I walked to the kitchen and made pancakes with chocolate chips and Maple saurce. Just as they had finished the girls and Charlse came in the kitchen and they sat down while I served them.

"Okay so its now time for the rule change are you guys ready!" I asked them. They nodded and Charles just scowled what a suprise! Any way I ignored him and begain the rule announcement.

"Rule 1. you can go out where ever you want as long as you are back by 7PM

Rule 2. You can date whoever you want

Rule 3. I am now doing all the housework

Rule 4. there is no longer a dress code

Rule 5. You can watch as much TV as you want as long as all homework is handed in by the date it has to be.

Rule 6. Anything I say goes

Rule 7. Charles can't touch any of the 2 girls

Rule 8. you can stay up as late as you want... the lates is going to be 11:30PM

Rule 9. you can listen to any music you want to!

Rule 10. Only listen to me if charles is makeing you do somthing you dont want to!" I told them by the end of that they was all smiling and Charlse stamped of. Megan gave me a hug and Abbie gave me her biggest smile.

I gave each girl a Mobile phone as they didn't  have one and they already had there friends numbers as they handed them out ages ago. They all texted eachother and they arranged to meet at McDonalds and KFC. I went and started to clean the house up as Charles sulked of to work, this house was a lot messyer when you lok atit through vampire vission.

(Abbie's P.O.V)

I can't wait to meat up with everyone as Sam will eb there and he is just the cutest he has black hair that sticks up somtimes at the front. He is super sexy I mean it as well her has just ditched his girlfriend Milly as she was snobby and a showoff. I walked there with Megan as she was meeting her friends at KFC. Everyone is crushing on Sam but I am lucky enoght as he calls me sweet and smiles at me so I thinlk I have a change.

I got there and Sam was the only person there go me, I gave Megs a kiss and ran to Sam.

"Hey sam!" I said to him while smiling

"Hiya Abbie how are you?2 He asked me so sweet

"Im great you!" I told him truthfully

"I'm great, but while we are alone I wanna ask you somert!" He told me he can ask me anything at all.

"Shoot ask away!" I told him I giggled and He smirked

"Abbie will you go out with me?2 He asked I was on the verge of screaming but I just managed to keep my calm.

"Yes Sam I will!" I told him. He walked over to me and picked me up. I ended up sitting on his lap at the table waiting for everyone. Slowly he lent in and moved his head tp the right, I decided to go left and we kissed it was perfect, i felt sparks.

"OOOHHH, AWWW WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE!" our friends yelled walking through the door, trust them to ruin it. I blushed a deep red colour and Sam kissed my head.

"Well we are dating know!" I told them. they all congratgulated us and we spent the rest of the day having fun making jokes and everything. I filled them in with Wife Swap and the rules and they was all happy for me!

Hope you liked it xx

Fan, Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx