Alice And Edward's First Day

Here is the next chapter!

(Edward's P.O.V)

This is so not fair, everyones jobs start on monday but mine and Alice's start today. And we have to have a jb at a place thats always open!

"Edward Alice your jobs start in 10 minutes get going NOW!" Tamzin yelled what a bitch she is. Me and Alice bothed shared a look knowing that we arn't going to have such a great first day. We walked out top my volvo and I drove t be safe if Alice has a vison.

"Edward I don't wanna go it's going to make my hair and clothes smelll!" Alice whined. Really out of all the things she could say

"Really Alice thats all you care about" I say shaking my head and sighing

"Yes its really important I mean look atg this outfit what does it say?" She says really she askes me this dumb question.

"Erm Hey i'm a outfit want to look at me?" I guessed it was random as how the hell would I know what they outfit says and anyway last time I cheacked outfits dont talk!

"What no it say Stylish girl, why is she working at McDonalds she is so smart!"

"Whatever Alice outfits don't talk!" I say and she just gives me a cold death glare. Wow never say Alice clothes don't talk or she will go mad.

"It's okay Clothes he doesn't mean it!" She wispers stroking her outfit. CRAZY I scream in my head!!!

We arrived at McDondalds and Alice let out a mini yelp at the smell. We walked in and when to the Manager.

"Hello where the Cullens and we don't want to be here!" Alice said so I lightly slapped her round the back of the head!.

"Ok well I'm Lygan (A/N pronounced Logan) and I'm guessing you Alice our new Chef and Edward our new cleaner?" He asked and we nodded. He pointed us to our uniforms and we went and changed and went to our role!

"Hello sir will you please clean up my son Puke its in the boys bathroom!" A man said holding a boy around 3 on his neck. I nodded and went to the bathroom God this smells. As I was cleaning up a man came up to me and poked me.

"What do you want?" I said with boardem in my voice as well I was bored.

"Don't be so rude and I wanted to see if you wanted help!" He said damn I really wanted some help as well.

"K sorry!" I replied sounding as sorry as i could

"Don't be sarcastic with me I'm telling the manager!" He said and stormed out. This can't be good.

Hope you liked that sorry it took so long :/ everythings really complicated

Fan, Vote, Comment.

Jazzywriterxxx