Day 4 Is Here

here is the next chapter :)

(Edward's P.O.V)

 Me and Bella are lying in bed curled up to each other, fake sleeping. Tamzin will be coming round in 2 minutes to wake us up she will have a shock, espacially with Rose and Emm eww. Bella wispered in my ear asking if Tamzin was up or not. I wispered no back as she wasn;t but she was so I didn't know how to reply exsactly!

(Tamzin's P.O.V)

Arrggg great another day with thoughs stupid kids, I can sence they are all still in bed as there is no sound but horrible snoring! Time for opertation WAKE UP BRATS, this will hopefully be fast. I walked to the closes room which was Edward and Bella's. I don't get why they share a room boy girl and not girl girl, boy boy!.

I walked in and there was Edward asleep and Bella was literally on top of him, OMG that is horrible. I went over and shook Bella who stirred and swatted my hand! This is a hard job. I decided I would wake the by music, teenagers always have loud music. I walked over to the sterio and turned it on and put it up on full blast!

Seriously in there was a classicallly CD in that was really helpfull. I will try and wake up Edward as Bella is not responding, I poked his cheek and his eyes flutted oopen and he looked mad. Oh well poking his cheek is not that big a deal he can get over it quickly!

"Wake Bella up and get dressede NOW!" I pratically barked at him, he nodded and sat up meaning Bella flopped forward, eww they was only in the underclothes I ran out the room to the next one thats Jasper and Alice's!. I walkeed in and alice was sleeping in Jaspers arms on the floor, it was quite cute atchally.

I got a fog horn that was on the floor, it read on the side PROPERTY OF EMMETT CULLEN DON'T TOUCH. oh well he won't know, I bent down to Jaspers ear and blow the horn in it he jumped and Alice went flying. This was quite fun to be honest!

Next is Jacob and Ness'. To my suprise they was up but was having a pillow fight in PJs, I walked in and took the pillows and promised if they did it again before school they will be in a shit load of trouble. I left there room and the last room was Emeet and Rose's this hopefully will be a easy one! I walked in and they were a sleep in a more awkard posistion then Edward and Bella, I shuck them and nothing happend.

I have been trying for 5 minutes to wake theese to up, the hasn't even been a twitch. I went to get a bucket of water to dump on them! I got it and went back to there room, I ripped the covers off them

"arrrgggg!" I screamed they only moved a bit. They had fell asleep having sex last night, it's a horrible sight. I shivered and got the bucket of water and dumped it on them. They both shot up screaming, Emmett jumped in the air with his man hood free to see. Wow it was quite nice, Rosalie was screaming about her hair, she really is a barbie.

"Okay you have 10 minutes to get ready and never sleep like that again, Emmett cover up as well!" I said they nodded and I left the room and went to get ready myself!

Hope you like it :) this was a fun chapter to writer xx

fan vote and comment!

Jazzywriterxxx