Planing The Main Pranks

Well guys what do you think of the book so far is it good?

(Emmett's P.O.V.)

Well we all offically hate Tamzin, and she has only just got here I feel bad now. We are all in Eddie's room and he is just about to tell us her thoughts on us. "So Edward get on with it!" I told him he is reallly slow at times. "Okay okay well Alice she thinks you as a over hyper active midget who needs help, Emmett your a buff idiot on steroids, Bella your a slut who needs to get a life, Rose your a big time bitch with attatude and is also a slut, Jasper a polite yer alcholic teenager, i'm a sad pethetic boy who looks suididle jacob ur buff on steroids with a dumb face and ness your a sweet little girl with a little attitude.!" he told us we all looked pissed espcally Rose and Bella.

"Well what was she thinking about Carlise?" Alice asked "Carlise is the only mature one in the family and is also known as Dr Hott!" Eddie boy said. Everyone let out a light laugh at that but we knew we would have serious problems with her. "Al what is are prankl agender then as I know you've been looking all morning?" Rose asked with amusment on her face.

"Well so far it is saturday, so today is free but you can do indervudal pranks or in pairs, so tomorrow we will get  her clothes for the day and put targets all over them and n the back if her t-shirt or jumper will have 'slap my ass if you can on it'!" she said and I knew I would be first to slap her ass. "Monday we will put pink permant hair dye in there shampoo and in her body wash we will put in long lasting blue die and call her 'the ugly smurfette'!" Ness loved that as she loved the smurfs.

"Tuesday we will won't wake up for school on time so she has to go to exstreams to get us up!" Thats simple but I supose that its good. "Wednesday we will coook dinner and will make it really hot and strange tasting and if she doesn't eat it we burst out crying unril she does and play i never," I like the sound of that one it sounds funny. "Thursday is 'do you own pranks day' so that is free for what every you want to do and on friday as its the last day we will wake her up in the morning with spit balls and paint bombs then around noon we will play with nerf guns and water pistles around her then in the evening we will do battles on the wii and fall out lots and but worms and slugs in her bed!" Alice told us.

 I loved the ideas she had came up with me and Jasper dismissed ourselfs to plan lots of pranks for the spare time. Edward had deiced that he would go and talk to Tamzin and play our made up game that know one can play but it pisses them off. We call it 'Piss you of haha' but to others its fun time trivia.

Well guys what di d you think of this chapter if theres any pranks you want for 'DO YOUR OWN PRANKS DAY' let me know and I will fit them in xox Jasmine