Meeting The Cullens

So guys what did u think of the last chapter well this chap is just Tamzins P.O.V enjoy.

(Tamzins's P.O.V)

I can here about 3 cars coming up the drive so I am guessing that the Cullens/Hales/Swan/Blacks ar here. I walked towards the door and opend it ip, there infront of me was 3 posh cars. 9 hot figures stepped out of the car, "Hello I am Tamzin Jetly and I will be the new mom for 2 weeks!" I introduced myself. "Hi I am Alice Cullen and its a pleasure to meet you!" A little over hyperactive miget boncing up and down. "Hello ma'am I am Jasper Hale!" the blonde one next to her introduced him self.

 "I'm Carlise and I'm the father of this family!" The real hot man Said. "I'm Emmett and this is Rose!" The buff boy said, and the girl next to him glared at me. "Only friends and Family call me Rose so for you its Rosalie!" she barked. "Rose stop!" Carlise warned. There was a little girl around 14 on a tall tanned mans sholders. "I'm Renesmee and this is Jacob!" The 14 year old said. Renesmee what kind of name is that.

 Everyone had introduced themselfs and god some off them were seriousally spoilt, like that Blonde girl Rosalie. Carlise is a doctor and well I think my ,mission while i'm here is set in stone, to have Dr.Hott for my self. It turns out that all of the children are together and get up to things that no-one should do at there age. The only sane couple is the tanned dude and Renesameen or whatever her name is.

We walked it the house and I just kinda stood there knot nowing what to go, everyone was staring at me and I knew that in this house I will end up with serious problems espacally the buff one. Most people would probably drowl all over them but only Dr.Hott is the cute one.

Everyone went upstairs and I was left alone with Dr Hott so good. I went and sat beside him, he looked up at me and smiled as I edged colser his smile fade and ...