Charles Meets The Volturi

hope yuo like it.. so sorry i haven't updated in a while!!

(Charles' P.O.V)

I have Esme, it is day 3 of the rule change and Megan is always out with her friends and Esme brought them both a IPhone 5, Abbie is dating a boy called Sam and now they never listen to me. Esme does all the work and they can watch as much TV as they want. I'm glad my job as a Mercanice is a long job otherwise I would have to be here and watch Esme work and make me tidy up as well.

"Hello Charles!" A voice came from behind me, I turned around and there was a gilr with blond hair and red eyes?

"Hello who are you?" I asked as she looked quite intmadating!

"I'm Jane, now you better stop hitting on Esme as there is no chance she will go off with you, but to be on the safe side tell her if she runs off with you the Volturi won't be as generous as they were with Edward and Bella!" she hissed then suddenally two boys appered behind her.

"Okay and who are the Volturi?" I asked curious.

"None of your buisness pal, but i'll tell you we have permisson to kill you or anyone so don't tell anyone about us!" The tall boy hissed

I nodded wow these people were intimadting!

"Alec Felix lets go!" Jane said and walked off. That was creepy, time to go change my pants.... yes I have wet them, no biggy!

(Abbie's P.O.V)

Ever since I went out with Sam I am popular, lioke the most popular in the school! Megan is treated very well now and she is so much happyier now Tamzin has gone.

"Abigal Jetly can you please will you report to the princables office please!" a voice over the speekers came. I picked up my stuff and headed to the office, sat in one of the chairs was megan and she was crying!

"Miss Jetly your dad is in hospital as he had a heart attack earlier you are dissmissed for the rest of the day, Esme will be coming to pick you up soon!" Princable said. I nodded and compferted Megan I mean we want to move and not live with dad but we never wanted this!

Hope you liked it xx

Fan Vote Coment

Jazzywriterxxx