Your The Target!

Well here is the next chapter I hope you like it!

(Alice's P.O.V)

It is know time for operation Target Tamzin, Emmett is sat in the living room like a 5 year old making the signs for Tamzin. I am going to put them on her clothes so she doesn't notice but other will. We all hate Tamzin and she trys her very best to annoy us and get in bed with Carlise witch is so pushing it. Planning angansit tamzin is so fun we have school tomorrow and it will be the best days of the week.

I have just finished putting Tamzin's clothes back, know we are waiting for her top wake up as she said that today shes gonna go food shopping. I went down to the living room and played just dance with rose for half an hour. Then Tamzin woke up and she diddn't know a thing, this will be gold mime aspecaily as Emmett will stalk her with a camara.

(Tamzin's P.O.V)

I have just got down stairs to see everyone being good eating breakfast with Carlise. I went to poor myself some ceral and to orange juice. "Guys I'm going to hit the shops be back in 2 hours Okay?" I asked them "K!" they replied in unison.

I got to the shops in 25 minutes and as soon as I walked in a man came up and smaked me on the butt! I was stunned and didn't move but then I realised it was probably because he can't find many hot people around this place.

After like and hour 49 people had smaked me on the ass, and I was pretty pissed of. I deiced to go back to the cullens as I also got the feeeling I was being followed by more than the camara crew."Guys is there any reason that people keep coming up and smaking me on the butt?" I asked thinking they were behing it. "Noooo!" They said with a smirke. I headed upstairs to fing out.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS!" I screamed at tehm when I saw there sign and targets they had put on me. I heard loads of giggles come from downstairs. When I'm incharged they won't know what had hit them.

Okay I hope you like it sorry if the spellings are wrong or theres a random # in there I'm working on a completl differant key board. all my love Jazzy.