Family Swim

Here's the next chappy please LEAVE ME COMMENTS ON WHAT TO DO ON NEXT CHAPTERS! I have serious writers block so this also might be a short chappy.

(Tamzin's P.O.V)

It is Thursday and every Thursday after school me and the family go for 3 hours swim. Now its what we do with the irresponsible Cullens. There school finishes in 10 minutes so I will go get there kits ready. I entered all the seperate rooms as they didn't take there swim costumes in there Girl Boy rooms insted of the GirlxBoy.

I went to Rosalie and Emmetts first and I got Rosalie's swim costume out. There was only skimmie bakinis in the clothes.. The most decent was a pink and blue bikini that was longer then the rest but still barly covered her up.

Emmett had black trunks with sharks on them? He really was a child. I gathered everyones swimming costumes and all was as slutty as the last even Renesmee's and she was a child.

Everyone has just came in and was giving me black looks.

"Snap out of staring at me like that NOW.!" I yelled, I was such a monster, well to there eyes I was.

"Where the F**k are we going?" Rosalie spat at me. I tutted and shuck my head.

"Languge missy and where going for a 3 hour family swim!" I said and they just gapped at me.

"Tree freaking hours. We will shrivel!" Alice complained smoothing down her skirt! I just laughed and chucked there kits at them.

"Go to the cars now you are not getting out of this so GO!" I barked. They picked up there kits and bags and walked to the car.

"At least the place has water slides!" Emmett mumbled. I thought I better not tell them were not going to that pool, it will be better to see the look on there faces when where there.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, I can't wait to go on the curly wurly slide!" Renesmee exclaimed! Ha that girl needs a reality cheack. And thats what I am going to give her. I started up the car and we drove casually to the swimming baths.

"We're here get out!" I said and we walked up. "Swimming for 9 please?" I asked/ Told, I was very exsited for them to see there wasn't atchally any play equpitment it is just a plain pool.

"Ok then that will be $20.58 please!" She said woah that was exspensive but still. I handed over $30

"Here is your $9.42 change!" She said. "Have a great swim!" She told us after she put onour swimming bands. We walked to the changing roooms.

*********10 MINUTES LATER**********

We were in the pool and all the children where sulking. This was fun.

"Everybody do lengths or no food tonight!" They stayed where they where, only Renesmee and Seth started to swim. This was going to be harder then i  though.

"No gaming!" That got Emmett and Jasper swimming. Wow they really do have sad lifes if thats all it takes.

"No Changing your clothes!" Alice and Rose started to swim as well.

"No piano!" Edward swam around, know there is only Bella what does she do......

"No make-up!" I said and Bella just smurked and stayed put on her spot!

"No reading!" That got her moving they were all swimming around like fish! We swam like this for 3 whole hours and it was awesome.

Thats the end of the chapter! sorry its boring sorry its short! Please dont hate me but I have writers block, for me to update soon leave me suggestions on what to do in up coming chapters. If you do I will also dedicate to you xxx Like my facebook page to know whats going on!!!! it is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jazzywriterxxx-Wattpad/553820481346158?ref=hl 

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx