Dinner With The Jetlys

Okay so this is the next chapter and I hope you like it, it will probabbly be short as well.

(Abbie's P.O.V)

The new mom Esme was really nice she even ofered to cook for us when we have to, but know we are going out to eat at Bang Yummers the best restaurant for english and Chinese food.  When the rules change I really hope Esme lets me wear make up.

We got to the restarent and got a table with in minutes, Megs is just about bouncing in her set as she loves this place but mom only lets us come 1 every other month. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and Esme had the same, I wish I had her good looks. Megan was still deciding at last she ordered a mini pepporni pizza and cola.

The food came and I saw dad drooling over Esme as she eat her food, this was really funny and I thought she was going to slap him as he was going to kiss her. "Esme do you have a picture of you children?" I asked her. "Yes I do, would you like to see it?" She asked and I nodded my head in response.

She pulled out the coolest looking phone I have ever seen and the screen saver was loads of really cute people and a father. "WOW they are gorgeous!" I said and she smiled. "Thank you!" she replied. The rest of dinner was ate in silence and went quickly, we soon went and it was time for bed sigh.

sorry it was so short but I didn't know what to put xox bye