Dead and Moving

Here is another chappy ~There really is nothing for me to do in summer!

(Esme's P.O.V)

So Abbie's is a spirt walking around whilst she is in a coma, that is normal  isnt it. Me and Megan are in the car going to the hospital visiting Charles. He was uncontitsion when we left yesterday but he has had time to recover.. Abbie was also sitting in the car taling to Megan which was really awkward as it was like Megan was talking to herself evan though I can her Abbie

"Were here come on out, Abbie re you coming with us or going back to your body?" I asked her trying not to sound rude.

"Coming I'm not going back until I wake up!" She said and I nodded we walked in to the hospital and I knew where I was going so I didn't ask. We all got to Charles' room and he was lying there with a sheet over his head.

"Whats going on?" I asked the nurse who's name was apperntly Jenny.

"Mr. Jetly died last night, there was nothing we could do. Is he your husband?" Jenny asked.

"No I'm on wife swap and where not aloud to call the opersite wife....!" I said and Jenny nodded. I looked at Megan and she was sat on the floor in a ball crying her eyes out.

"Come one Megan lets go sit by your fathers bed one last time before we go and visit Abbie!" I told her

"O..kay!" She said her voice all shakey. We sat in the to chairs beside Charles and Megan put her hand on the sheet where his hand was.

"He was so mean to us but I love him!" Megan said I hugged her and said to her that I knew she loved him.

*In Abbie's Room*

Abbie's eyes where closed and she looked so lifeless, well I guess thats because she is in a coma and her spirit is next to us.

"So guys shall we see if I wake up?" She asked.

"Abbie you've been under for a day you wont wake up but u can move!" Megan said. She was so smart and always wanted what was best for everyone.

"Ok then Miss Smarty I'm going back and see if I can get myself to move!" She said and we both nodded then that slightly cold feeling I got was gone and so was Abbie's voice. We just sat there watching Abbie carfully and then her fingers wiggles slightly it was more of a lift.

"I'm getting the nurse to see what she has to say about this!" I told Abbie then I sprinted and ran into Jenny. I exsplained what happened and she came to Abbie's room where Megan was hugging Abbie who's eyes where shut

Two in one day wooh!

Fan Vote Comment

Jazzywriterxxx