At The Hospital

Here you go and thabnk you all for the suportive comments i love you guys xx

(Megan's P.O.V)

Oh no dad I mean yes I hate him most of the time but I wouldn't wish this on anyone not evan McKaylor Drew-Little as she is a big bitch!. I am sat in schools horrid office waiting for Esme to come and pick us up.

"Abbs what if dad dosn't make it?" I asked her, her face suddenly flickered with worry.

"It won't come to that!" she told me but I didn't belive her one bit. I mean he is like what 50 and he had a heart attack, I hope we can stay with Esme!!! I was talking to Abbie and Esme came throught the  door with Mrs Seamore the school secortery.

"I have Mrs. Esme Cullen here for the Jetly sisters!" She said in her high squeaky voice.We both jumped up and ran to Esme,

"Have you seen dad? How is he? Will he die?" I asked all in a ramble I really don't think she caught it but it was worth it.

"Yes I have sweetie, he is in a coma and I honestly don't know... but my daughter Alice she knows everything so I will aske her!" She ttold me, wow she will get her daughter to fins out, burt what if he does die?

**********10 MINUTES LATER*****************

We got to the Hospital and we was lead to the 3rd floor room 302 where dad was, he had his eyes closed and was paler the Esme.

"Dad!" I squeaked, there was no response, my poor dad in a coma. I do supose I have a chance of living with Esme but that is not the point! Abbie was trying to hold it together but as I know my sister she is close to another mental break down, yes she has had one before!

"Abbie it's okay please calm down for me, I don't want you to go away again please!" I begged her in tears, I got a look at Esme and I beconded her to follow me. I went to the halway and Esme came as well.

"Basically last year, Dad cheated on mom and Mom cheated on  dad so the split up for a bit and We didn't like Mom's 'BOYFRIEND' Steve or dad's girlfriend 'Jennifer or jen and we got scared of what wouold happen then,

Abbie started to freak as it was nearly timne for her big tests and she didn't want to be put back a year or have no-wheare to live so she had a brake down, we went to the hospital, where Mom and Dad got back together but Abbie was put in a mental home for 3 months as she was self harming looking for drugs and drinking anything, she was really ill and nearly died..... if she gets that bad again she will die so we need to do anything so she won't have a break down!"

I told Esme she gasped and then I remembered that we had left her alone for 5 minutes, I ran back to the room with Esme onmy heels, I was shocked at what I saw it was terrribel.......

I am leaving it here as I have a Easter Egg to build!!"!!!!!!!!!

Fan Vote Comment I will be making a compertion very soon so STAY TUNED!!!!!

JazzyWriterxxx

P.s the comp will be posted bewteen todday and tuesday!!