Chapter 4

Present time, Kai's and Jennie's apartment

Bedroom;

It feels different, good, and maybe familiar? Or not but definitely welcomed by the way her walls are clamping around the warm throbbing shaft pounding inside her.

The thrusts are deliciously slow yet firm, she is not used to that rhythm. It is a new sensation and it is very stimulating.

Jennie's chest is heaving, she barely can breathe with the weight of the body on top of her but she doesn't mind, the skin is soft and the feeling is addictive and so good that she is left panting. She wants to touch the skin, to taste it, to bite it, to scratch it to suck at it but she can't.

She tried to move her hands and reach for the hot soft skin but slender fingers has a death grip on her wrists. The warm breathing against her neck is distracting and it is causing goosebumps to her skin. Something else is tickling her face, her neck, and her cheek, it is tender and familiar like her hair but at the same time, not hers.

Jennie is on the edge she is so close but something is missing. She can't reach her orgasm, it is frustrating yet so good. She wants to scream 'harder' 'faster' and maybe she will get there but she is barely able to function.

In addition, she doesn't want to cum yet. She wants this feeling to last longer, she never get to relish because all her partners are not caring as this one and she knows that she will be too exhausted to go back to it again right after finishing.

Her senses are enhanced, she can feel her partner is close as the breathing against her neck is uneven almost frantic. Unexpectedly, she feels a wet tongue trailing her neck, she wants to open her eyes but her body does something else.

She throws her head back on the bed exposing her neck further for the now assaulting tongue. This is what is missing to drive her to the edge, almost. She bites down her own lip because the feeling is so fucking good and strong.

Her lips part and a throaty moan escape them before she can stop it. She is not in control of her body anymore, she is so turned on, focused on the way her orgasm is building up. She is not in control because her mind is blurred by the maddening sensations all over her body due to her heightened senses.

The body on top of her is leaving her helpless in the best way possible. She had never been fucked thoroughly like that. With so much lust, torture, care and something else. Something she can't put her mind to because Fuck. She is busy enjoying everything to care about semantics.

She feels the tongue stop reaching her ear, she could feel now teeth nipping at her earlobe and then sweet kisses gazing her jaw and then it happens.

Jennie feels soft lips grazing her own, the kiss is soft and languorous contrasting everything she is feeling in her body especially the new pace of the thrusts that are now faster and Jennie could tell she is going to cum.

The lips are intriguingly soft and plump. Her own lips seem to recognize them as they are moving naturally against them but then they part from the kiss and she hears her name "Jennie, look at me" She doesn't know how and why but she does have control of her body now. It is like the familiar voice is allowing her, is commanding her.

Her eyes open and meet doe. Familiar doe eyes, Lisa's doe eyes. Lisa's face, Lisa's body on top of her, inside of her, and controlling her.

Fuck!

Wrong, it is wrong. What the hell is she doing? She is engaged to Kai.

Kai!

Jennie opens her eyes and realizes that it was only a dream yet it seemed so real, even her body felt it, still feels it. Heat is radiating between her legs along with the pulsation of her clit and now her very wet panties. She turns to see if Kai is awake or not and finds his side of the bed cold. She blinks a few times and rubs her sleepy eyes.