Chapter 5

Present time; Kai's apartment;

In the kitchen;

Kai walks into the kitchen smelling pancakes. He smiles knowing that Jennie almost never cooks and when she does, it only means that she is in a good mood.

In fact, Jennie is in a good mood because she had a good night even when ignoring Lisa, mostly because she ignored Lisa. She was happy that she was able to do it and spend her night unfazed by Lisa's presence.

It means for her that she can do it, she can be just Lisa's future sister-in-law just as Lisa can only be hers. Before yesterday's night, she was wondering how can Lisa just ignore her and live her life and be around her indifferent to their past.

She is also happy because the doubt she had and the confusing feelings about her marriage to Kai that she felt after meeting Lisa were cleared as she was able to spend a good night without leaving in an emotional mess like the other day at Lisa's mansion.

Kai walks to his fiancée and pecks her lips. "Morning love."

"Morning," Jennie lets out with a smile.

"I see that Irene's cooking lessons' are already making a difference," He jokes.

"Maybe," She chuckles.

"Slept well?"

Jennie hums and puts a plate on his side and serves him breakfast. "Almost well," She rectifies meeting his eyes.

"And why is that?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Jennie doesn't reply she finishes the last bite of her pancake then goes and straddles him. "Because you were asleep when I got home," She says with an exaggerated pout.

"Oh," Kai replies loving the way it was going. "How about I make it up to you now? Will it help?" He asks sliding his hand under Jennie's shirt and unclasps her bra.

"Hmmm, you can always try," Jennie replies before meeting his lips in a heated kiss.

They make out first Jennie still on his lap then he hoists her up with him and puts her on the table instead. "Can I make love to my princess on the kitchen table?" He asks and Jennie's thoughts go to Lisa. For more than one reason among them the choice of words that sounds familiar to her as Lisa used them first.

"Fuck," She lets out angrily not loving that he calls her, 'Princess' now that Lisa is back in her life, in their lives. She was the one who called her princess back in the days and she was not going to let Lisa again interfere in her intimate moments with her fiancé. Kai leaves Jennie's neck and leans back to look at her, not knowing what he did or said wrong.

He meets her eyes and frowns. Jennie rectifies, "Fuck me don't make love to me." He smiles at her and nods.

Jennie quickly forgets about Lisa when she feels Kai's mouth devouring her lips and skin roughly. Kai is nothing like Lisa, he has a manly and confident touch while Lisa's touch was tender and hesitant. Kai was fucking her as she asked him and not making love to her as Lisa did so she was fine with it. Or so she thinks.

When she felt that he was about to cum into her, Jennie pushed him off of her. "Wait," She lets out panicked. Jennie doesn't want to be pregnant and they already talked or almost talked about it, Kai knows it and he shouldn't be surprised.

"I...Ummm...don't want an unexpected pregnancy," She says bluntly.

"Jennie you're on the pill," He replies feeling hurt.