Chapter 21

A week later; France;

Jennie's bedroom;

Lisa managed to keep herself and particularly Jennie busy enough to not think about Hanbin. She knows that Jennie wants to talk to him but she prefers to leave it for later rather than sooner. In addition, Hanbin did not show up either which was better that way.

When she was not busy with the legal documents and the process to finalize the purchase of their house, she occupied herself with Jennie in designing it, which was the best part.

She never thought that they would manage to find a middle ground as easily as they do when they are trying to figure out how to make their new home. She thinks that is because they are so perfect for one another, or maybe it is just because they are in love. Either way, Lisa is happy and proud to be Jennie's partner once again, to be her best friend and her girlfriend even if sometimes it feels like there is not so much difference.

For the first time in a week, she has nothing planned for the day but a lazy morning in bed with Jennie. She loves waking up with her and what she loves the most is appreciating her morning tenderness. Nothing feels as amazing as Jennie's caresses and lazy kisses, nothing feels as cozy as her warm and soft skin against her own.

"When are we going to talk about it?" Jennie asks bringing Lisa back from her thoughts.

"About what?" Lisa asks back against Jennie's skin, face buried in her neck. She hopes that Jennie doesn't have Hanbin in mind.

"About what are we going to do? About when you'll have to go back to Seoul?"

Lisa painfully pulls back from Jennie's neck to look at her and asks with a pout on her lips, "Do we have to do it now?"

Jennie chuckles lightly, "Why do you have somewhere else to be?"

"Actually, yes," Lisa answers scooting down to Jennie's waist, brushing up the hem of her t-shirt then starts kissing her way back up to Jennie's breasts. It is soft and tender, almost ticklish as Lisa's voluptuous lips scarcely brush against her skin.

"That's not-" Jennie's words die in her throat when Lisa wraps her lips around her nipple. Her hand systematically finds its way into Lisa's hair.

Lisa presses herself against Jennie's side needing to feel her as much as possible, she cannot help letting her hand wander down Jennie's body but the second her fingers reach the hem of Jennie's panties, the brunette stops her, "Lisa, Wait!"

Lisa looks up at her to hear what she has to say but she does not stop her fingers in their quest to find Jennie's clit and massages it. Jennie's eyes shut close at the feeling of Lisa's slender and talented fingers building up her arousal so early in the morning while her senses are somehow enhanced. Feeling Lisa moving and rubbing lazily at her side makes things even harder for Jennie to keep her mind on track and stop Lisa to talk to her.

"Lisa, please!" Jennie breathes out but she doesn't know what she is begging for, is it for Lisa to stop and have the talk? Or for her to give her more? She wants to know where they are going to settle permanently now that Lisa has bought the house. However, with the sweet distraction that Lisa is giving her, it becomes difficult to think about anything else.

She definitely wants more of what Lisa has in mind.

Lisa smiles loving the sight, Jennie is begging her eyes closed with her breasts proudly on display, her nipples are now perked and glistening and her soft skin at the sides of her breasts is reddish due to her nipping.

"Want me to stop, babe?" Lisa asks teasingly.

Jennie chuckles at her dorkiness and opens her eyes, "I don't think you can do it. You're getting hard."