"=⌕ [𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐱𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Smut

I'm not very good with them, so srry if it isn't good...

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Prisoner"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Watching the birds fly up in the sky, you sit on a dirty box, the only thing that was with you right now in your cell. Your blankets were taken to wash, but they wouldn't be coming in a long time.

You sigh and rest your head on the windowsill, thinking someone would come to save you. 

You were trapped inside the huge cake tower, the smell of sweet chocolate and strawberry jam is the only thing you smell, and it disgusted you. The cookie with red and black hair put you in this cell, his name was Red Velvet. He said you would be better to take care of the young cake hounds. At first you hated the job, but you got used to it . Red Velvet did seem very... cute if you could call him. The way he had his little quirks with the small, young cake hounds makes your heart melt.

You then realize something was falling from your cheek. A single tear came out, making your perfect, skin start to get soggy. Quickly you took it off before it damaged more skin, then the cell door flew open, startling you. Looking towards the door, a shadow was seen. The cookie walked towards you, then stood for a second. A few blinks and you could finally tell who it was. Red velvet crouched to your height, he then put a hand on your cheek, rubbing his thumb on your cheek. Something about his eyes made you space out. The way he looked at you made heat go up to your cheeks, especially on how close his face was to yours.

"Your my prisoner..." his words were slurred, was he? Drunk? 

His free hand then went around your waist, now trapping you beneath him. He looks straight into your eyes, then met your lips with his. You were shocked, yet you loved it for some reason. Your arms automatically went around his neck. He started then dry humping you, right where your heat was. You gasped, his tongue went into your wet cavern, making you moan in pleasure. You didn't know what made you not push him off you, but it just felt so... pleasurable to you. His movements started getting faster and rougher, you couldn't hold your loud whimpers.

Finally, Red velvet pulled out of the kiss. He made his way to your neck, then peppered it with kisses, along with some bites. "vel-et, ah~...!" Velvet picked up his pace, him now groaning in your neck while he marked you, showing everyone you were his prisoner.

He suddenly stop his movements, making you whine due to losing friction. 

"You do what I say..." His voice was lower than it usually was. You didn't trust in your words, so you nodded. Red velvet's hand went down to your belt, the only thing that secured your baggy black pants. one swift move and Red Velvet took off your pants, leaving you in a turtle neck crop top and socks. You whimper as cold air hit your heat, which was soaking. Red velvet chuckled, then started undoing his belt. For you, it felt like time was slow, he undid his belt painfully slow, almost as if teasing you.

After a long time ( not much actually), Red velvet took off his pants. He then took off his boxers, finally freeing his erection from the clothes. You whimper a bit when he press the tip on your hole.

Red Velvet wanted to already pound you, but it was fun to tease you, it took strength not to just go in already. Slowly, he went in, filling you painfully, yet so good. Finally he filled you in, balls deep. You moaned loudly, then the realization hit you.

Your enemy was inside you, he (maybe) is drunk. You bite your lip so your moans wouldn't be loud. Then Red velvet nuzzled into your neck, you heard small whimpers from him, like a small puppy's whimpers. He then started pounding into you, going out, then in.

You couldn't lower your moans, even when you bit your lip. His cock felt so good being into you, making your hole sore. "Ngh~! Velvet~!" You shriek as his cock touched a sensitive spot. He got the cue, and started pound straight onto that part, making your moans and yells louder each pound while he made dark blue and purple-ish marks around your neck.

"Your- my prisoner now- y/n~"

You couldn't hold anymore, nor did you have the strength to tell him, so your walls clenched his cock. seeing stars you finally let out, your legs trembling in the process. Once you clenched your walls around Red Velvet, he then shot his load into you, groaning loudly.

He picked up your legs, wanting his load to stay inside your sore hole.

You sighed and looked back outside, the moon was already out, how fascinating...

You felt your eyes grow heavy, and out you went to your big dreams...

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Words:894

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Request by:

INeedTherapyLol

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••