"=⌕ [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌] //𓁹

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

|DOCTOR FOR MY HEART

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

|WARNING
ANGST
SLIGHT LEMON 

Today was the day everything would be gone for you. No more pain, no more yelling.

You wrapped your arm with some white bandages, but the jelly started turning the white into red. You sighed leaning back on the white clean walls.

You were at a royal party, meaning you were in a red, gorgeous dress that puffed in the ends, and thank god the dress had sleeves. You were prepared to jump off the ramp, just the one at the very top, no big deal (as you thought). You sighed again, until your peace was disrupted by the sound of vigorous knocking.

"Who the hell is in here!? You've been taking a while!" Quickly you sat up from the wall, checking yourself in the mirror for anything off. You finally opened the door, suddenly realizing who it was you bowed down.

It was one of the members in the Counsel of Nine Elders, the youngest one in fact. Clotted cookie scoffed, his face appeared to look disgusted. "What takes a woman so long in the bathroom..."

In embarrassment you went out, not looking or saying anything. You were about to turn the corner when Clotted cookie called again, "Hey! What the hell were you doing? You're supposed to answer when someone gives you a question!" 

Turning around you muttered, "I was just doing something.." not looking into his olive green eyes. You then find a pair of white boots on the ground in front of you. A hand wrapped on your chin made you look up. Clotted cream looked like he was looking at you, up and down. He hummed, still not letting go of your chin, "You're quite pretty, for a normal cookie..." He suddenly smiled letting go of your chine and raising your hand to his lips. He kissed your hand, "Clotted cream cookie, darling. What's your name?" He smiled again, holding your hand and walking down the hall.