"=⌕ [𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //𓁹

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

ANNIVERSARY

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

 ━━━━━𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

ANGST

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━ ••

Being the wife of almond wasn't something you expected to be, but you didn't regret it.

 It was some times tough when Almond wasn't around, screw that, it was pretty hard when Almond wasn't around. He always comes late, he never wakes you up when he's leaving and he's always in his office, even when you call him to come home, and he has the audacity to go somewhere out of the town without even telling you.

It sure was hard in the first months dating him, but soon you got used to it, though the hole in your heart kept on getting deeper and deeper.

And today, was your guy's first anniversary.

You had already planned this day, even told Almond he had to get off work early, no buts.

You held a nice white jumper that had rhinestones on the neck, shimmering in the sun. You were excited, for today was a day Almond would be with you for almost a day. Checking the wall clock, it was already 12 pm.

The time Almond would be at break, but he probably skipped this time to do all the work he could before he came home to his lovely y/n.

Getting too drifted away, you heard the pan that was in front of you sizzling and smelling funky. 

"GAHH!! THE ONIONS ARE BURNT!!" 

.

.

.

.

.

━━━━━ 1:30 pm

Y/n placed the clean white plates on two seats. The table had a nice looking candle on the middle, it smelled like roses in the dinning room!

But Almond still wasn't here...

Y/n quikly shook her head, "he's probably running a bit late, besides, he doesn't go out until 3:30..." y/n tried to convince herself he would come home, he promised it too!

Y/n sat down on her seat, fixing her newly bought dress she got her this day. All y/n wants to do is make Almond cookie relaxed, even though he still had to go to work...

━━━━━7:56 pm

Y/n sat slouched in the dark dining room. The only thing lighting the room was the half way burnt candle, which gave poor lighting.

The food on both plates was cold, but y/n's was only half finished. Y/n's red puffy face meant she was crying hard a bit ago, not even a minute ago.

Y/n sighed shakily, until the phone that was on the counter of the kitchen rang, loudly. Getting up from her seat fast, y/n dashed to the phone, not even caring that she felt light headed for siting up fast.

Taking the phone y/n muttered a small hello.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n...?"

The poor wife frowned as she knew that voice, she felt tears streaming down her cheeks again.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Y/n's voice was hoarse and shaky, she used a handkerchief to wipe her nose.

"I-I'm sorry I just can't go home today-" You could hear Almond sigh while there was some shuffling of papers, "I have to get on a train to another city, y-y/n..."

Y/n's heart dropped.

All of her work for today, useless.

"H-how-" She couldn't even finish her sentence as a sob came out "how... l-long will you be... g-gone-..."

The line went silent, the only thing you could hear was y/n's sobs.

" ...Two months-" Y/n couldn't take it anymore and slammed the phone back, this time her crys were louder.

The only light of the candle then lit off, for the candle was nothing but melted wax now.

Now y/n was in a dark house

Alone in her anniversary...

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩/𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨... 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬

Request if you want...

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••