"=⌕ [𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀/𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄] //𓁹

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

HEALER'S KISS

REQUEST BY- Peach_Top

There was a time in the cookie world where every place you went was filled with darkness and sadness.

Many monsters lurked through the woods, abandoned buildings or any where.

There stood a male cookie on the mountains, catching his breath as he fought a girl with crows as weapons.

He only needed one more strike with his scythe and he'd finish off the girl, but he too was also one strike away from passing out.

Taking this advantage, Raisin cookie forcefully pulled a bunch of her crows, all aiming for y/n. This caught y/n off guard, and so the crows made the last trike, wounding him terribly.

The cookies behind her cheered as y/n's face hit the baked ground, vision getting blurry very second.

Though there stood another male, way softer than y/n, with bandages that covered his eyes and staff. He also wore a grey dirty rope that even covered his baby yellow locks.

He stood next to a dead tree, looking at the unconscious boy worryingly, he didn't care that they defeated a villain or how his friends celebrated, he only cared to help to wounded.

"W-we should maybe help him recover!"

Suddenly the celebration cut short, everyone shocked from healers words, hell, they even stood quiet.

"WHAT?! We can't Healer! He's a VILLAIN!!" The girl with crows walked towards him, shaking him from the shoulders.

"B-but we can't just leave s-someone out! Come on raisin! Maybe we can pull him in our s-side!" Healers words made Raisin pause.

There was a 50-50 chance about the idea.

Either the male will actually come to their side, or we doesn't and starts messing the village again.