"=⌕ [𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐱𝐌!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Flower pedals"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The male cookie huffed as he carried the big, heavy backpack in the woods, trying to find a special type of flower for herd cookie. "I should've declined..." y/n dragged his cookie feet in the dirt, which was kind of soggy due that it rained last night.

Y/n grunted and sighed most of the time, not even paying attention to his surroundings, he wasn't even looking for the flower!

Y/n then stopped dead in his tracks, he heard rustling from above the trees. Y/n took out his sword he carried and went into defense position, preparing himself for a battle.

"Come on! Show yourself!" he yelled, taking off his heavy backpack so he could move more faster. The rustling in the trees became more aggressive, then out popped a tiger with a... cookie?

The tiger stopped in front of y/n, the cookie with teal (?) hair looked at him with anger. She hissed at him and jumped off of the tiger

"Who... are... you!?" y/n stopped pointing his sword at them, yet he had it in one hand, "I'm y/n cookie, I'm just here to find a special flower" y/n sighed. Tiger lily's gaze softened, "How... Flower... look like...?" Y/n was shocked to here the cookie wanted to help, and so went to his backpack. While he shuffled inside one pocket, he felt the female cookie's presence behind him.

y/n finally got the piece of paper and took it out of his backpack. It was a bit crumpled , but y/n simply smoothed it out a bit, then showed it to the female cookie.

The picture was a very beautiful looking flower. The pedals were a mix of blue and at the tips were white, while it's stem was filled with thorns and was a dark shade of green.

The female cookie took the paper out of y/n's hands and inspected it a bit more, " I know... these..." y/n sighed in relive, He mentally celebrated for not having to search some more hours.

"Is there a way you can show me where they grow?" y/n pleaded as the female cookie gave back the picture. The girl nodded and went to her tiger, jumping on top of it and sitting down. "My name... is.. Tiger.. lily cookie..." Y/n smile as Tiger lily said her name, "I think that's a nice name" he muttered.

"This... way..." Tiger lily cookie started riding her Tiger to a direction, almost blending in the woods, but y/n was fast enough to catch up to her.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

After a bit more walking, y/n stopped when tiger lily did. She jumped off of her Tiger, giving them a small pat, then started walking. Y/n decided to follow her. Y/n walked next to Tiger lily, comfortable silence filled the atmosphere.

"We're...here..." y/n looked around, only to find a field of grass, which really disappointed y/n. "But, where are the flowers...?" y/n asked, already wanting to go home. Tiger lily then went into the field, she was looking down in the grass. She them stopped and plucked something with  thorns and a very dark shade of green stem, though it was quite small. Tiger Lily then went up to y/n, then covered the small stem.

Out of nowhere, the stem started opening, a dark blue with white tips flower grew from it, it even shined a bit. "These... are... night flowers...they appear... in... dark" Tiger Lily explained, handing the special flower to y/n. The sun hit the flower, and it started crumpling back into the stem, looking like a small sprout.

Y/n was amazed, and smile to Tiger Lily cookie "Thank you very much Tiger Lily. Why don't you come with me to the kingdom, you might like it," y/n held out his free hand to Tiger lily "you can also bring your tiger with you" the male cookie's smile widened a bit.

To Tiger lily, it was pretty to see y/n's smile, it made her heart get warm, yet she didn't understand how or why.

Tiger Lily took y/n's hand smiled,

"O..kay..."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Words 750

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Request by:

BonneterandPenguin

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••