"=⌕ [𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //𓁹

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Precious Diamond"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

You walk around the tower of sweets, the smell of Strawberry jam and chocolate lingered. You were summoned to go to licorice cookie on an expedition and you had to find Licorice. After walking in the long hallways, you stopped at a familiar door.

Knocking loud and harsh, you called for licorice, "LICORICE! MASTER ORDERED US ON A QUEST!" you heard a thump behind the door and a 'coming!'. You saw the door swing and saw a cute familiar cookie, "oh what now?! I'm trying to make something!" Licorice whined, his scythe rested on his shoulder . His hair hid his right eye, yet it was cute for you. You grunted and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of his room while he whined more.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

After going out of the tower, you let Licorice free from your grip and looked around. "Master wanted us to get her a sugar diamond, so we'll have to get it for her, other wise we'll be burnt cookies" Licorice sighed at your little speech, all he wanted to do was go back inside the tower, yet y/n had a good point about them being burnt cookies.

"fine then! Where's the sugar diamond then huh!?" Licorice asked, then his world turned black. He shrieked, yet he didn't realize y/n put a brown bag on his head, "simple," y/n took off the bag off of licorice then dangled it in front of him, "we steal it dumbass".

Y/n walked into the forest, disappearing in the trees. Licorice huffed, then ran to catch up to his beloved y/n.

" The rishes and greatest diamond shop is 'los rico's', that place has the biggest collection of diamonds, big to small, red to white" y/n said, walking next to their partner, both walking along the dirt path.

Licorice then thought of an idea, maybe y/ will reject him, but I guess it's a present for them.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n stood on top of the stores roof, Licorice looking around for any cookies. After they saw the lights go out, that was their cue to go in. Licorice swung is scythe to a glass, shattering it without making much noise. He first went in, helping y/n get in to. The place was quiet, all diamonds were in colour order, and they shined even without light.

Y/n stared at one particular diamond, and licorice noticed that.

It was a huge, red diamond, shining in all it's glory. Licorice cleared his throat, "so what Diamond does master want again?" y/n snapped out of their thoughts, then started looking everywhere.