"=⌕ [𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐱𝐌!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Carrot Stealer"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"ARGH, GET BACK HERE BITCH!"

Carrot cookie screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran for her carrots that were stolen by y/n, a relative of beet cookie.

The male cookie chuckled when he heard carrot cookies cries, "ACTUALLY, I'M NOT A FEMALE DOG!"

y/n jumped the fence that divided carrot cookies farm, only two carrots fell to the ground. Y/n successfully jumped the fence and ran away, his laugh taunting carrot cookie as she groaned and picked up the two carrots that fell, "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, DAMN YOU BEETS!"

She gasped for air, plopping down to the soiled dirt beneath her as she tried to catch her breath.

Carrot cookie wiped some sweat off her forehead and stood up. She then went back to her shack, where her tools were all on the ground because of y/n. She grabbed a few pieces of wood and a hammer, along with some nails, and headed back to her fence.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n walked in the dirt pack that led to Beet cookies farm, as he walked he ate a carrot. He then stopped in his tracked, noticing a huge difference in the fences. They got 5 inches taller, a wire was also placed on top. y/n sighed and smiled, he was tall, and could jump really high, did Carrot seriously think y/n couldn't jump?

Y/n took the last chomp of his carrot and threw the stem away, he jumped the fence with ease, his shoes getting dirtied in the way.

y/n quickly ducked down, looking at his surroundings, no carrot cookie thats for sure. He then ran towards the bunch of familiar carrots. getting on his kness, he plucked as many as he could, grunt each time he tried plucking the carrots out of the soil.

He then perked up as he heard a familiar voice "HEY! HOW'D YOU JUMP OVER THE FENCE?!?!", time to go now. y/n ran straight to the fence, but on hie way, he didn't notice the string that was up. His shoe was caught on the string, making him fall to the ground, all the carrots he had were all on the floor.

Luckily, carrot cookie was short, so she wasn't really as fast as y/n. She was just a long way behind, so y/n had some time to grab as many carrots and run back to the fence, looking at the ground for any of invisible strings.

Finally y/n stopped in front of the fence, he looked back and noticed carrot cookie with a rope. She quickly threw it at y/n, but since she was pretty far away, the rope fell to y/n's feet, it was almost a close call, but sadly carrot cookie didn't catch the carrot stealer.

Y/n quickly jumped the fence, forgetting that there were spiked wires, so some of his clothes ripped.

Carrot cookie yelled again, dropping her hat and stomping on it, the last thing y/n heard from carrot cookie made him laugh, taunting carrot cookie just like the last time,

"I'LL GET YOU AnOTHER TIME, Y/N"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

My parents were yelling while I was writing this and this was me-

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Words:629

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Request by:

BonneterandPenguin

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••