"=⌕ [𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐱𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //𓁹

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Alpaca Plush"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

After walking awhile, you and your boyfriend stopped at a small, cute store. It's exterior and interior was all filled with pastel colours.

"Are.. you sure it's this place you want the plush from?" Espresso asked, he wasn't really a very colourful person.

You Smiled and nodded, already dragging espresso inside, "You said you'd get me something, so I want a plush from this cute store!" you explained. Espresso sighed, already regretting his words.

You opened the door of the cute pastel store, a small ding was heard. The whole place smelled like strawberries and vanilla. While you liked the smell, Espresso didn't really like it, he has a caffeine addiction, he'd rather smell coffee!

You loosened your grip on Espresso's hand -which he frown because of- and looked around. A small tune was heard, giving cutesie vides, The shelf's of pastel plushes adding to it. You walked around, looking at every plush's face and colour. To what you found, there were Dogs, Cats, Cotten candy sheeps, snow alpacas, and many more.

After awhile of looking, you stopped at one certain plush which made your eyes widen. Since Espresso was just walking without noticing you stop, he bumped into you, his glasses almost fell off his face.

"Look, look! It's beautiful!" You picked up the plush, giving Espresso a better view of it.

It was a huge, fluffy alpaca, almost the size you your body. The alpaca was a cornflower blue, around it's neck was a big, navy blue bow that held a royal looking cape. Espresso looked at the face, it sure was cute...

Espresso chuckled and shifted the alpaca a bit to the left, to see you face "Do you want this one?" you smiled widely and nodded, a small blush formed across your face. Espresso kissed your cheek and grabbed the plush from your hands.

"Fine, come baby, I need to buy this for you now" Espresso grabbed your hand gently and walked to the cashier, where a gnome was sleeping peacefully.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

You and espresso walked peacefully around the park, the birds tweeting, the sun already seting, and you having your fluffy plush with you. Espresso took you to a hill, a great place to see the sunset.

While his hand was around you, you carried the plush Espresso gifted you. You really loved espresso.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Words: 445

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••