"=⌕ [𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] //

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n had this small habit of clinging on to her loved ones, especially with Espresso. It wasn't her fault, it was just her body would go to someone and cling to the cookie.

Y/n yawned taking her eyes off her work and looked at her wrist, the gold watch strapped onto it. "6:45 am... hmm it's early..." She muttered, then rubbed her eyes, not even eye bags under her eyes. She then saw something pass her home office, then a scent of espresso went into her nostrils. She smiled and knew who it was, her beloved Espresso. She swiftly got off her office chair, almost making it tip over, then went out of her office, following the smell of espresso.

She quickly ran in the hallway and into a room, then saw Espresso's back. y/n smiled, she went towards the tall man quietly. She then clinged on to his arm, not know what he had in his hands. y/n heard Espresso gasp, then a shatter with a splash. She opened her eyes and looked down at the floor and gasp. A small puddle of coffee and white pieces which looked to be glass of the cup Espresso was holding.

Y/n knew how Espresso liked coffee, how he always had one in the morning and afternoon.

"Oh! E-espresso I'm so sorry-" Your voice was interrupted by Espresso. "God! Can you stop being so fucking clingy, stop being a baby!" y/n shrunk down, pulling off of Espresso and wrapping her arms around herself. Espresso's word stung to her, almost like getting a crack in her crispy cookie skin. "I'm... sorry dear..." y/n quickly went out of the room, then ran back to her office, tell herself to never cling onto Espresso again...

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Months passed, the small incident was in the past, yet y/n never clinged onto Espresso, not even in bed.

Espresso regretted yelling at y/n. It really broke him when he saw how sad he made his darling become. He thought she would start clinging onto him the next day, but a day turned into days, then weeks, then months. Sure, they both talked normally, but it didn't feel the same as feeling y/n's affection.

It was a nice evening, y/n was outside in her balcony, taking a sip of her favorite tea. She sighed and put her cup and saucer on the small table next to her. She looked out in the garden, filled with colorful flower, all moving with the warm breeze. Y/n was so starstruck by the garden, she didn't hear the footsteps that were behind her. Y/n felt two arms go around her shoulders, a small kiss pressed on her neck.

"Oh, Espresso" y/n's voice sounded tired, making Espresso frown. Espresso then did something unexpected. You yelped once you felt yourself being lifted, then getting placed back. y/n turned her head as far as she could and saw Espresso sat her on his lap, sitting where she was a bit ago. Her face become red, while Espresso wrapped his arms around y/n's slim waist, his face on the crook of her neck.

Silence then loomed over both of you, not an awkward type, a calming silence. "I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have yelled..." y/n made a confuse gaze, then realized what he was apologizing for. "o-oh, It's fine Dear, I deserved it-" y/n's sentence was interrupted with a sweet, loving kiss. Espresso pulled from the kiss then started kissing her neck, "no, you don't deserve it. It was a small accident." Y/n blush calmed down a bit, she put a hand on top of Espresso's head, tangling her fingers in his brown hair.

"Please, give me your affection, again.." Espresso's words made y/n's blush become more red. She smiled and gave Espresso a small kiss.

"Of course, dear."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Words: 708

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••